Shooter Never Gives Runup Hand Signal

SPS48A
Go to solution Solved by Trigati,

I just returned to DCS after a 6 month hiatus. I did a fresh install and everything looks good with all of my modules showing up. I set up a simple carrier op to practice launch and recovery - USS Stennis, Persian Gulf, 1 F18 starting hot in parking area. I am able to taxi OK and have tried both Cat 1 and Cat 2. The yellow shirt taxis me up to the shuttle, directs me to lower the launch bar, and then taxis me forward until the shuttle engages. He then moves next to the shooter and gives me the signal to raise launch bar, which I do. He then turns off his wands and the shooter turns on his wands. This is at sunrise so I can see the shooter with or without his wands. So I am now ready to launch and am waiting for the shooter run up 2 finger signal which never comes. He just stands there with his left hand on his hip and he is moving his right hand back and forth horizontally at waist high. He does this forever and refuses to give me the runup signal. I imagine this is something dumb or stupid. I cannot find this shooter signal in the stock DCS manual. Advice please!