F-15C's COMING!

wilbur81

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worn out please

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Since most F-15s have the same baby generation as me.. Worn out.. :D

Maybe that the one with BT tail should be the most worn out since it was made in 1979.. or something like that :)

btw, i assume a template will be released with this model?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Fancy skins" lol ~ :lol: I'll make one eventually but only for personal use hahaha :)

Anyways it's for having F-15s from other Air Forces.

I really like the JASDF Aggressor colors but anyways enough of that. We'll continue to wait till the release of your model together with FC 2.0 :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I opt for slightly worn...the way it should be!

Thanks for your work!!

rhino

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win7 Home Premium 64bit, Intel Core i5-760 (2.8-3.33), GigaByte GA-P55-USB3, be quiet PurePower BQT L7 530W ATX23, CoolerMaster CM690II Adv, LG GH22LS, HD 500GB WD5001AALS, 6 GB Kingston 1333-999 Blu, Sapphire 1GB HD5850 Vapor-X OC, Scythe Yasya SCYS-1000, display LG E2350VR-SN 23"

I sure hope, for Borchi's sake, that this is actually a case of E.D. having paid him some cash for his model and then asked him to "vanish" on the topic for a while. If not, I for one would encourage Borchi to keep on with his model as it was/is looking amazing and would give E.D. developers a run for their money. Still, that new Eagle sure does look similar to Borchi's... I've still heavily preferred Walmis' F-15c over the stock E.D. model. Either way, looks like a win-win for Eagle Drivers. :-)

Wilbur81

i7 8700K @ Stock - Win10 64 - 32 RAM - RTX 3080 12gb OC - 55 inch 4k Display

They are two seperate models, and Borchi is still working on his :music_whistling:. ED just decided to finally catch up and improve something. Now lets hope the 33 will get the same treatment. :thumbup:

STT Radar issue is leftover code.