Unable to use CDIP gun

dporter22

3 hours ago, Bobelz said:

same here if i drop all of my bombs i cant deselect the boxes ... as ilikepie said , switching to a clear program works for me too.

So if all bombs have been dropped and therefore there is nothing to deselect, they are still selected somehow and I have to switch to another program, which also doesn't have any bombs to deselect?

Seems very counterintuitive and it's not mentioned in the manual at all.

8 hours ago, dporter22 said:

So if all bombs have been dropped and therefore there is nothing to deselect, they are still selected somehow and I have to switch to another program, which also doesn't have any bombs to deselect?

Seems very counterintuitive and it's not mentioned in the manual at all.

Exactly, makes no sense to me either.

• Like 2

Pentium II 233Mhz | 16MB RAM | 14.4kb Modem | 1.44MB Floppy Disk Drive | Windows 3.1 with TM Warthog & TrackIR 5

Currently you have to press the button where the pylon used to be displayed.

Edited by some1
  • Like 2

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the tip! 

Hope it get fixed though.

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

You need to be in a CDIP program.  If you setup Program 1 as Auto Step N/T, you will never get to CDIP gun.  Step to program 2, or 3 or 4 that you didnt use which should be CDIP by default.  Take command of the HUD (FCP Castle in, then Castle forward), then thumb aft on the Auto ACQ switch.