A10A MFD and IIRC

71st_Mastiff

None of the vehicles are white hot or black hot, in other words Can not see the ground vehicles targets any more, through the display from the display ATG Mavricks. 

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Viceman said:

Im really struggling to find target too. I have se my hat to move the cursor, but it feels like pain in the arse, and zoom wont help much either. Any good tips for aiming with that tv monitor? 

Get a cheap second/secondhand monitor and use Helios and export it. 

Cheers! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2023 at 8:28 AM, locokoko said:

Hi,

what is the core of your problem? Is there a problem with the MFD itself, or is your problem caused by low-resolution in VR mode?

Are viewports available in VR? They might be the right tool for you.

I also tried with my 32" display with 2560x1440 resolution and it was not any easier. For example, third mission in A-10A campaign I need to take out the artilley but I have no idea how to pick those as targets since they are so hard to spot. And what makes things more difficult is that it snaps constantly into buildings etc.. when trying to get a lock on vehicles.

I also tried with my 32" display with 2560x1440 resolution and it was not any easier. For example, third mission in A-10A campaign I need to take out the artilley but I have no idea how to pick those as targets since they are so hard to spot. And what makes things more difficult is that it snaps constantly into buildings etc.. when trying to get a lock on vehicles.
Well, now you can try my suggestion and it will be a lot easier.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Am 25.9.2023 um 09:59 schrieb Viceman:

Do you know, that you can zoom your view, too? With a closer look at the mfd, aiming should be much easier. With the viewport function it is possible to save that adjusted view to a keystroke. 
And- you know that there are two different variants of the maverick optics? Thermal and optical. Aiming with the infrared ones is way easier…

56 minutes ago, Viceman said:

... I've done some training, and the major issue is that it locks into buildings way too often and thats annoying. 

You might wanna try different attack headings, higher altitudes and closer ranges to reduce those false locks.

Edited by Tom Kazansky
  • Like 1