Any news?

My_Name_Jeff

42 minutes ago, My_Name_Jeff said:

Haven't heard much news about this plane lately. This is still developing right? Please don't be on hold again.

And also a side question, deja given up on j10 already correct?

Dekka continue develop the J-8 PP and AI J-8F.... that take time and no news to share yet.

ED and Dekka has none confirm a J-10 module or AI to DCS.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2023 at 11:33 PM, carss said:

I believe Deka did announce a J-10 AI asset for the China Asset pack. But no full fidelity yet

A full Fi J-10 would be great. Lots of similarity systems wise to the JF-17 for the early ones. But I kinda doubt it. 

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

1 hour ago, Harlikwin said:

A full Fi J-10 would be great. Lots of similarity systems wise to the JF-17 for the early ones. But I kinda doubt it. 

Trying to make a full fidelity J-10 would be like trying to make a full fidelity J-15 or even F-22. Systems are far too classified for that plus Chinese government would be too strict

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

16 hours ago, carss said:

Trying to make a full fidelity J-10 would be like trying to make a full fidelity J-15 or even F-22. Systems are far too classified for that plus Chinese government would be too strict

The problem with that idea is that literally the JF17 uses the same radar, same tgp, same displays/avionics the early J-10. So unless you posit the JF17 is too classified or "made up" then it should be in the realm of possibility. All you really need is FM data which may or may not be out there somewhere. 

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

1 hour ago, Harlikwin said:

The problem with that idea is that literally the JF17 uses the same radar, same tgp, same displays/avionics the early J-10. So unless you posit the JF17 is too classified or "made up" then it should be in the realm of possibility. All you really need is FM data which may or may not be out there somewhere. 

I *might* be able to get it by next year

the J-10A cockpit avonics are an IAI package, a version of it is also used by Chile’s F-5 upgrade.

I have a lot of the KLJ series radars as well

1 hour ago, F-2 said:

I *might* be able to get it by next year

the J-10A cockpit avonics are an IAI package, a version of it is also used by Chile’s F-5 upgrade.

I have a lot of the KLJ series radars as well

I'd love to know more on the kjl if you want to pm me. 

• Like 1

On 10/11/2023 at 10:20 AM, Harlikwin said:

Interesting. Well lets say maybe the J-10A might be possible but who knows

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

58 minutes ago, carss said:

Interesting. Well lets say maybe the J-10A might be possible but who knows

Yeah, its outdated, but well its china... So we don't get a real J-8 either. 

Edited by Harlikwin

On 10/13/2023 at 9:29 PM, Harlikwin said:

Yeah, its outdated, but well its china... So we don't get a real J-8 either. 

Yup, them's the brakes. I'd love me the most modern J-8II there is, but I don't want Deka boys doing hard time a bit more.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

8 hours ago, MiG21bisFishbedL said:

Yup, them's the brakes. I'd love me the most modern J-8II there is, but I don't want Deka boys doing hard time a bit more.

I don't even care if its modern, I just want to be a version that actually saw service.

• 2 weeks later...

it's been a long time since last update (or announcement). Dev is moving at its planned pace. Although a few sub systems have been done, it's still far from release.

Thank you for your interest and patience. We would again be in radio silence in the following months. And I believe those great modules brought by other 3rd parties would full-fill the gap.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

3 hours ago, uboats said:

it's been a long time since last update (or announcement). Dev is moving at its planned pace. Although a few sub systems have been done, it's still far from release.

Thank you for your interest and patience. We would again be in radio silence in the following months. And I believe those great modules brought by other 3rd parties would full-fill the gap.

That’s Uboats! That’s exciting.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2023 at 9:19 AM, uboats said:

No rush