new TFR in the f-15E's guide from Baltic Dragon

giullep

6 minutes ago, Swift. said:

Ngl, this is a pretty sketchy looking link.

agree … the official BD discord https://discord.gg/qsXbKqYh  has no reference to such guide update 🙄

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

16 hours ago, jaylw314 said:

I wish ED would date the manual revisions in the file name, you just know someone down the road will get the wrong version and get confused

Yes, it would be good to be able to see a revision history in the manual itself with a high level summary of what changed and when.

• Like 1

vor 18 Stunden schrieb jaylw314:

I wish ED would date the manual revisions in the file name, you just know someone down the road will get the wrong version and get confused

This makes sense if it is maintained continuously. And at least in the manuals for the AH-64, FA-18 & F-16 it is already implemented that way.

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

7 hours ago, bfr said:

Yes, it would be good to be able to see a revision history in the manual itself with a high level summary of what changed and when.

I don't know that a changelog would be necessary, but at least highlights or black bars like they do in actual flight manuals tagging the changes in the last revision would be nice

6 hours ago, jaylw314 said:

I don't know that a changelog would be necessary, but at least highlights or black bars like they do in actual flight manuals tagging the changes in the last revision would be nice

Either is good. Just something so when you go look at it for the first time in a while that you have an idea what is new/changed.