Wags

Printed Black Shark Manual Purchase, Europe  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Printed Black Shark Manual Purchase, Europe

• Yes
    • No

If it's the absolute full length and info manual, containing

descriptions of "everything", then yes. I think

a 500+ page manual is acceptable to pay $50 for.

However. I assume this is an approximate incl VAT.

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

The game is $49.99 and there's a copy included in pdf format which can be printed out. If the hardcopy of the manual is the same price as the game, then i echo the statement made above and just add it will be a cold day in hell before i fork out another $49 for a manual i already have. $20 yes, anyting over that and i'm off to buy some more cartridges for my printer

Hm... 50$ is high price. I would think about it. 30$ I wouldn't even think - just buy. In English.

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro

I not only want a printed English manual, I NEED a printed manual because I still can't fly this thing.

Intel Core I7 2600K, DP67BG Motherboard, 12GB Ram, MSI GTX460, Saitek PRO Flight X-65F, Dual 1080P Monitors

Flight Sims:

* DCS: A-10C Warthog

* DCS: Ka-50 Blackshark

* Lock On Platinum

* Rise of Flight

* Enemy Engaged - RAH66 Comanche Vs KA-52 Hokum

Please read for manual details:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=39994

Thanks for the update. It is a shame it wont be in colour and 120% doesn't sound like that much more, considering it's a lot cheaper than most of us where expecting (I probably would of paid up to 50 euros). But I guess when you consider the weight for shipping and 120% price increase it would probably getting towards 80-90 Euros just for a manual. Seems like you guys made the right choice, thanks for your efforts, looking forward to purchasing. :thumbup:

Edited by BTTW-DratsaB
added quote

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On

Good stuff, I'm definitely gonna buy it. This makes me sadly remember better times though, when sims like this were financed by big publishers and you got a thick, coloured manual with the game for free. Janes's AH-64D Longbow comes to mind.

Yeah I probably would've paid the extra for colour too I guess, but it's definitely not a deal-breaker. Looking forward to nerdy train journeys :)

Selling it on amazon is a pretty good idea too - in terms of delivery time, gift certificates etc.

It wasn't for free ... it was a big part of what cost the simulation industry as it was its life.

Good stuff, I'm definitely gonna buy it. This makes me sadly remember better times though, when sims like this were financed by big publishers and you got a thick, coloured manual with the game for free. Janes's AH-64D Longbow comes to mind.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Now we have more precision, i can vote.

Sorry,i don't buy that jock. There is nothing more than the pdf we have in the US version. And with no correction concerning labels.

If you want to know what i'm expecting for that manual, refer to my old post in that topic.

I will wait the french documentation and print it myself. It will not be perfect, but it will be in my native language which is better than nothing.

• ED Team
Now we have more precision, i can vote.

Sorry,i don't buy that jock. There is nothing more than the pdf we have in the US version. And with no correction concerning labels.

If you want to know what i'm expecting for that manual, refer to my old post in that topic.

I will wait the french documentation and print it myself. It will not be perfect, but it will be in my native language which is better than nothing.

You really need to read the posted table of contents before making such false posts.

Now after thinking I decided to not buy - price isn't too high - 25 EUR - and as I said I would buy it.... but..... I found cheaper place and 600 pages of manual could get only for about 12-13 EUR :D

Edited by Boberro

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Why don't you look closer then ... I'm pretty certain that the PDF doesn't have that big checklist section in it.

Actually, the additions are:

Ka-50 History

Armament

Helicopter Fundamentals

Aerodynamic Features of Coaxial Helicopters

Check Lists

Ka-50 Service Limits and Systems

I did it before posting Wags and saw no difference, between the PDF you enclose in your post, and what we can find in the PDF from the US version. But maybe i miss some informations as you seem to say.

May you say me what you add.

Edited by GGTharos

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I'm buying the printed manual :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I7 3930K.

16Gb Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz.

Asus P9X79 Deluxe.

Asus GTX680 2Gb.

Auzentech Home Theater 3D Sound.

TM Warthog HOTAS.

TM Cougar MFD's.

Saitek Flight Pro pedals.

TrackIR 5.

Samsung Syncmaster P2770FH