V1 rocket launcher with game 2.9; any updates or mods for it?

jackd

Installed it in my working SavedGames folder .... inside new subfolders CoreMods\WWII Units\WW2 V1 German Rocket Launcher V1.3.

----------------------------------------              

- V1 launcher 1.3 files.jpg

Alas It does show up in the editor, according info it should show under Artillery; it does not seem to work with 2.9, or i must be doing something wrong.

Why did you choose that folder path? Suntsag's instructions say the mod folder should go into Saved Games/mods/tech/ location. Just checked - then it shows up in Artillery tab allright, as seen below.

Haven't tried it it still works in 2.9. It's 3 years old mod after all, so chances are limited.

Screen_231029_224631.jpg

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Thanks, it's in the saved games, but obviously in the wrong folder ... must have read the instructions wrong.

But i still cant get it going, installed now here (in my via windows re-located SavedGames folder):

- V1 launcher 1.3 files v2.jpg

=========================

ADDED:

Created now a different folder in saved games, Artillery, and now they show under missiles:

- V1 launcher 1.3 files v3.jpg

- V1 launcher 1.3 v3.jpg

Guess even Einstein would have problems with DCS' file management LoL.

ADDED 2, a mission where the V1 takes off with the 4x laucher, i cannor set proper height for the flights, aimed at Dover, but in Dover they wont attack the ground but warble above town. P51 set as player to watch the show and try to shoot sdown these too low flying buggers.  V1_shooting_v1_jj.miz

Edited by jackd

@Rudel_chw  has the last updated version of this mod 1.5?

Asus Dark Hero X570, AMD 5800x Oc to 5ghz on 2 cores, RX6900XT Reference Oc to 2700mhz+MPT, All on Custom Water Loop, 3600 CL15 XMP, 2xCrucial P5P 1T M2, Hotas Warthog, Reverb G2,

Latest DCS Open Beta and VR only

A10CII and AH64D, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Marianas, Caucasus 

Asus Dark Hero X570, AMD 5800x Oc to 5ghz on 2 cores, RX6900XT Reference Oc to 2700mhz+MPT, All on Custom Water Loop, 3600 CL15 XMP, 2xCrucial P5P 1T M2, Hotas Warthog, Reverb G2,

Latest DCS Open Beta and VR only

A10CII and AH64D, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Marianas, Caucasus 

That's IMO the old version, v1.0, and doesn't seem to work with game v 2.9. v1.3 is the latest i think.

DOWNLOAD LINK V1 Version 1.3 ... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H_XLsK1D0vAcLMOubzftEYQHlOlbRUSE/view?usp=sharing

ADDED: the link is now dead since a week or so on October 4th 2023 ...

------------------------------------------------------

the downloaded MIZ from ttiger looks great BTW:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3319343/

V1 Launche site.jpg

Edited by jackd
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just loaded the latest version and it works really well. dont forget to add the advanced waypoint action...Fire at Point...

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai6cuX3YQI26io8ugP5srbLBpjLXTA?e=vX9aMh

• Like 1

Asus ROG MAXIMUS X Formula

Intel i7- 8700K 4.8ghz

Asus GTX 2080ti OC edition

64 Gb RAM at 3200mhz

Kraken X 72 cooler

Samsung CHG90 monitor at 144 htz

DCS on M.2 drive 500 Gb

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Howdy,

Does anyone have a way of contacting SUNTSAG ?

the latest version of the V1 works perfectly in Single Player....but the moment I use it in a Mission and post in Multiplayer...the clients cannot enter...or if they do ...Freeze within a few minutes

Wondering why this may be

Cheers

Intel i7- 8700K 4.8ghz

64 Gb RAM at 3200mhz

Kraken X 72 cooler

DCS on M.2 drive 500 Gb

22 hours ago, razo+r said:

Just PM him, he's on this forum. Or tag him in this topic. 

Thanx...I did

Fingers crossed

Intel i7- 8700K 4.8ghz

64 Gb RAM at 3200mhz

Kraken X 72 cooler

DCS on M.2 drive 500 Gb

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I'm very new to DCS, only been getting into it in the last few weeks. Since I don't really have any experience with simulators or sandbox type platforms, I felt a little overwhelmed at first. I'm 56 and not very computer literate, but I found this community to be very helpful in the forums and creating content like tutorial videos, mods, ect. It's all got me excited and interested so much that after flying a little with the vanilla stuff, I dove right in and purchased the P-51D, WW2 assets pack, and the Channel map. I set straight away on building a mission, I wanted to attack a V1 site. It sucked when I realized the vanilla V1 ramp was static.

Luckily, I found Suntsag's V1 mod and it works awesome. So I created what I think is a pretty cool mission, but it needs tweaked a bit past my knowledge. I'm hoping you guys can check it out and see what needs tweaked. This is the first mission I've created so please be gentle on me. I'm running a very simple setup, no VR or pedals, just a Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One. Here's some shots of my launch ramp using the units supplied in Suntsag's mod. Let me know what you think.

Thanks

V1 Attack Mission Briefing 7.jpg

V1 Attack Mission Briefing 6.jpg

V1 Attack Mission Briefing 8.jpg

V1 Attack Mission Briefing 10.jpg

V1 Attack Mission Briefing 11.jpg

Edited by Johnaquin69
exceeded upload limit
  • Like 2

Sorry, it seems I exceeded the upload limit. Here's the mission.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Edit: It took me a while to fly this and get a perfect result. One of the main problems I have is that one of the B-17G elements always want to deviate their course on their bombing run, they circle around and eventually do the run.

Also, it should be noted, that I suck, so I'm flying in game mode and this is a single player mission.

Courage at Calaise-V1 Launch Facility Attack.miz

Edited by Johnaquin69
Update
  • Like 2