SevenG version to be released soon!

Kenan

So dewdz..what do you think? I think this low profile sim is a silent winner.

It's free and it doesn't look like it's a resource hog and even though the terrain detail is far from BS level, I could play it without having a slide show. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

well, it's not "Black Shark" level, but they are working and updating the game when they have time to work on the project. Becuase it's free, you can't really demand them to raise the bar right away. Give it a try and maybe you'll like it, maybe not :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

One word of note on this release, is that it will in fact be the last version of our 'developer demo' series that we release.
Does this mean that v1.03 is the last build we can download? Could it be that the final version will be payware?

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

Well, the demo includes 6 missions:

* Landing at night

* CAT launch

* Fly through SAM zone

* Fly through AAA zone

* Dogfight with mig-21

* Dogfight with mig-29

small game so far with clickable F-18 cockpit, carrier, a bit of land and great water texture. The graphics, overall, is bad but the physics of the F-18 are quite good.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
If you are ok with falcon graphics, then this sim can satisfy you but compared to lockon or blackshark, seven-g has alot of way to go. But the flight model seems to be promising...

I could be wrong, but isn't it a work in progress. The Free demo stuff is just a way to show the community the progression. The graphics engine will be updated no doubt. I think in the end, it will be a sim you buy.

They're looking for a 2010 release according to the info on the webpage.

• 7 months later...