Why am I locked in to A/A Mode?

LeCuvier

I set up a mission for exercising A/G weapons with hot start from the runway. At mission start, the A/A mode is active by default, and there seems to be no way to switch to NAV or A/G. I have bound the Mode commands to pushbuttons on my button box, and I see the buttons depressing in the cockpit, but they have no effect. Is there some "magic" I have overlooked, or is this WIP behaviour?

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Hm, from quick testing I can't tell what the issue might be.

It is on A/A for me on hot start too, but I can switch modes back and forth without problems. Sorry.

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

5 hours ago, razo+r said:

Make sure your missile selection switch or whatever it is called is in the position for MRM. With it in guns or SRM, you cannot switch to NAV, at least as far as I have experienced it. 

thanks, yes that was it.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5