PROPS ARE GOING NUTS .WW2

SteveBevacqua

• ED Team
24 minutes ago, Rene Coulon said:

My BAD !!! I had deleted the wrong shortcut on his Desktop...

Thank you , all sorted

Hope you have a wonderful New Year, wish you and the team all the very best

great to hear, and have a good one also. 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Just to be a little more clear, since people are guessing 'older cards', single threading, etc.  I'm getting this issue with:

i7 12700K
32 GB DDR 5 DRAM
Radeon RX 6750 XT - triple screens
No funky add-ons.
Things were normal before latest beta update.

Single thread beta, because multi-thread, right now, is completely messed up.

It's the steam version with no mods that's all I know. I can play online in wolfpacks server with it so it's up to date with his I guess.

Asus P6TD Deluxe

First Gen i7 975

MSI Geforce GTX 1060

24 Gigs Corsair DDR 3

1200 W  power supply 

24" Acer it was pretty cheap

Edited by IIJG27Richard

Just now, IIJG27Richard said:

No I don't see that  🤨

Which means you're not on MT yet.  If you poke around the forums there are some descriptions of how to get to MT on Steam from when it was first available -- apparently it's not as straight forward as it might seem.  I remember discussions about it, but I don't use Steam so I can't directly help you.

11 minutes ago, IIJG27Richard said:

This is what I see on steam

53434732958_6e32fbcc06_b.jpg

OK I'll switch to the other "Ask when starting game"

by the picture you should be at the MT all the time.

if the prop still goes crazy, please upload your replay track, moderator can report if they can reproduce such bug though replays.

FIXED!!!  😁

The big problem was ...me. Not knowing where that steam menu was on my desktop all I was doing was just clicking the icon never much anything else over the years. "Play MT Preview". Selected that option and way she went spinning like a dream. Thanks all.

53434937679_48cb61cbff_z.jpg

• ED Team

No worries, I wasn't seeing the issue as we no longer use single threaded version of DCS when we test. We continue to tweak multithreading and eventually single threaded DCS will be removed. We have to decide if it is worth fixing a bug that is in ST DCS as we will be dropping it soon. 

So for now please always use MT and report any issues you see there. 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 3 months later...

Multi threading version fixed my prop problem , but like some said this upgrade to 2.9 seems like a down grade , Hell none of my warships show up now in either threading type. Only the tankers /civil types show up. Go figure.

1 hour ago, GunslingerII said:

Multi threading version fixed my prop problem , but like some said this upgrade to 2.9 seems like a down grade , Hell none of my warships show up now in either threading type. Only the tankers /civil types show up. Go figure.

If by warships you mean modded units, disable the historical filter (clock symbol at the bottom). 

If you mean any default ships, remove all of your mods and run a repair. Ships not spawning is a symptom of mod conflicts. 

• Like 2

On 4/2/2024 at 12:35 AM, razo+r said:

If by warships you mean modded units, disable the historical filter (clock symbol at the bottom). 

If you mean any default ships, remove all of your mods and run a repair. Ships not spawning is a symptom of mod conflicts. 

Thanks I'll give it a try.

7 hours ago, GunslingerII said:

Thanks I'll give it a try.

No joy , Still no carriers , no Burkes , no CGs , no OHPs. Tried different theaters nothing. Repaired sim , backdated drivers one step. All else works fine. Removed mods using OVGME. Maybe still some mod fragments. Tankers , Tugs , Bulk haulers work fine.