FC3 updates - stable or open beta?

Go to solution Solved by BIGNEWY,

• ED Team
  • Solution
Just now, JesterIsDead said:

Are FC updates only in stable version? 

there is only one dcs version now, just update and you have the new FC3 updates. 

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

2 minutes ago, виктор угольников said:

Initially I only had open beta, and the latest update was still installed, I don’t understand at all,(

Before, you had open beta. After the update, you have DCS. Now everyone has DCS.

1 hour ago, VZ_342 said:

Раньше у вас было открытое бета-тестирование. После обновления у вас есть DCS. Теперь DCS есть у всех.

Значит не нужно что то скачивать заного?,я думал что нужно опять скачать стабильную,простите туплю

• Like 1

I have to say I was also a little confused as to what I now had installed, as the folder is still named DCS Open Beta.  After reading through some of the other threads I gather that it doesn't matter whether you are Open Beta or Stable; both update to the same version, and in the future they will do something about standardising the folder name. (but right now we can just carry on with whatever "branch" we were on, as they are both the same.

• Like 1