Coming TARPS

So what can we expect when the TARPS becomes operational?  What kinds of things will we be able to do?

v6,

boNes

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot

25 minutes ago, bonesvf103 said:

So what can we expect when the TARPS becomes operational?  What kinds of things will we be able to do?

v6,

boNes

By now Heatblur dont show anything about a "imint", we dont expected a TARPS "funtional", that requires changes on the core.

On 3/6/2024 at 3:39 PM, Silver_Dragon said:

By now Heatblur dont show anything about a "imint", we dont expected a TARPS "funtional", that requires changes on the core.

The OP asks about the future function implementation since the HB was planning to add some functionality but were not yet sure on the scope.

Edited by draconus
  • Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

I think it would be pretty cool to actually have a camera function similar to the gun camera in the F-5. Pictures should be saved as files, but  only safed if you land on a carrier to emulate "developing" them. I think this would be better than just coordinates of units or something like this.

• Like 3

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

You can acticate it in the special options menu - however it is not saved as a file but shown if you press the first trigger detent.

• Like 1

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

5 minutes ago, Tomcatter87 said:

You can acticate it in the special options menu - however it is not saved as a file but shown if you press the first trigger detent.

Unrealistic - don't want that in a Tomcat. It should save a file instead after successful landing at friendly base or carrier.

• Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

2 minutes ago, draconus said:

Unrealistic - don't want that in a Tomcat. It should save a file instead after successful landing at friendly base or carrier.

I know, that's why I wrote it in the post above that of RustBelt.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tomcatter87 said:

I know, that's why I wrote it in the post above that of RustBelt.

I know, and I liked that :thumbup:

• Like 2