DCS is crashing when I trie to load into MP and some SP Missions

Go to solution Solved by Rhinozherous,

Hello!

DCS is crashing when I trie to load into Multiplayer on a server where a friend of mine is the privat server. Singleplayer missions work normal (I created testmission myself in ME). But also Singleplayer missions made by Squeaky are crashing - this one for example: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3332912/

I tried removing mods (only used DCS-DTC and SRS) and a Repair without success. I attached the zipped log package from DCS.

Please help, Thank you!

dcs.log-20240324-160954.zip

Edited by Rhinozherous

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

• Rhinozherous changed the title to DCS is crashing when I trie to load into MP and some SP Missions
2 hours ago, Rhinozherous said:

Hello!

DCS is crashing when I trie to load into Multiplayer on a server where a friend of mine is the privat server. Singleplayer missions work normal (I created testmission myself in ME). But also Singleplayer missions made by Squeaky are crashing - this one for example: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3332912/

I tried removing mods (only used DCS-DTC and SRS) and a Repair without success. I attached the zipped log package from DCS.

Please help, Thank you!

hello. it looks like you are using winwing exports

2024-03-24 16:09:53.188 INFO    WWT (Main): Winwing export installed!
2024-03-24 16:09:53.192 INFO    WWT (Main): Export start!

these errors are last thing before your crash. 

post your EXPORT.lua

OR

try to rename your Saved Games\DCS and run DCS again. just as a test. if it works then there is likely an issue in those folders. you can then copy your CONFIG folder back over to the newly created Saved Games\DCS

Edited by silverdevil

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

2 hours ago, Rhinozherous said:

Hello!

Please help, Thank you!

dcs.log-20240324-160954.zip 1.16 MB · 5 downloads

Are you attempting to load the Beta, if so load the Stable version instead and see if the problem is gone.  TC

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

1 hour ago, too-cool said:

Are you attempting to load the Beta, if so load the Stable version instead and see if the problem is gone.  TC

It's all one version now if you're on the current release, so no Beta vs Stable to load.

• Solution

I tried a FULL repair (not only modified files) and deleted the temp files. This solved it. 

Thank you! 

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020