Petrovich not targetting anything!

2 hours ago, KoN said:

So as solo flyer how do we know if sight is toppled . Is there any sign of this . 

Tell petrovich to look at a spot in gunsight area and see if Petro can skew it or if it’s off. Sometimes when it’s only half bad, Petro may be able to target the left or right half of your nose, but not both 

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

8 hours ago, AeriaGloria said:

Tell petrovich to look at a spot in gunsight area and see if Petro can skew it or if it’s off. Sometimes when it’s only half bad, Petro may be able to target the left or right half of your nose, but not both 

When I've taken fire from enemy, yes, sometimes the sight will not A-line, and he can not move the sight crosshairs. I gather that the sight has been hit, and I abort the mission.

This has nothing to do with Petro not locking targets up in a level flight towards targets. This is all online. Will test offline soon, I'm too busy at the moment .

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

18 hours ago, KoN said:

So as solo flyer how do we know if sight is toppled . Is there any sign of this . 

Enter the CPG seat, look into the sight and try to aim at your 12 o'clock:

• If you can't, that means the sight is toppled.
  • If you can, but the reticle looks like the picture below (horizontal lines are not parallel to the ground), that also means the sight is toppled.

image.png

• Like 3

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

20 hours ago, KoN said:

When you tell him to turn the sight on, floating reticle should pop in line with fixed reticle. If it shows up anywhere else on your "HUD", most likely gyros are toppled.

• Like 1

Are tracks broken again I'm trying to save a track but I keep getting errors. 

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

Posted (edited)

Suffering the same. Doing the Outpost campaign mission 1. First try no issues. petro found 5 or more enemy vehicles at the lake but i got shot down during this engagement. Retry 2 to 10 Petro does not see any enemy any more, no matter which angle, no matter which distance. he does find my wingman over and over again but not a single enemy. not from a distance, not when i´m close. even infantry opens fire on me but petro does not show anything but my wingman. i know it must be layer 8 - a user caused issue - but i´m not getting what i am doing wrong. never had those issues before - i own the hind since ea-release so actually i know it and never had similar issues - not 8 or 9 times a row.

Can anyone safe my outpost campaign experience?

Edited by ghostskills82

Jage nicht, was du nicht töten kannst. 

13 minutes ago, ghostskills82 said:

Suffering the same. Doing the Outpost campaign mission 1. First try no issues. petro found 5 or more enemy vehicles at the lake but i got shot down during this engagement. Retry 2 to 10 Petro does not see any enemy any more, no matter which angle, no matter which distance. he does find my wingman over and over again but not a single enemy. not from a distance, not when i´m close. even infantry opens fire on me but petro does not show anything but my wingman. i know it must be layer 8 - a user caused issue - but i´m not getting what i am doing wrong. never had those issues before - i own the hind since ea-release so actually i know it and never had similar issues - not 8 or 9 times a row.

Do you have a track showing this issue? It would really help determining what's going on.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

18 minutes ago, ghostskills82 said:

nope. did not save any trackfiles. too much issues with getting corrupted. stopped watching trackfiles years ago.

Tracks have been improved. Not flawless, but are better.

Anyway, regardless of its state, track file is the only way for ED to take a look at the issue at hand.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

okay. thank you all. goodbye hind then. hello chinnok.

btw. just took a trk.file. same crazy stuff as always. me flying straight, my hind going 90° sideways on the trackfile. also wingman chrashed only in trkfile. great improvements tho! same like 2.5.0!

Edited by ghostskills82

Jage nicht, was du nicht töten kannst. 

15 hours ago, Flappie said:

Do you have a track showing this issue? It would really help determining what's going on.

I'm trying to do one also showing the same thing about Petro not locking targets. However all my flights are on multiplayer. Tracks are long or  broken. . Not had time lately. 

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

16 hours ago, ghostskills82 said:

Same happened to me on same mission.. I think it might be issue with mission or even the intention that you can’t find anything. I would recommend posting in the section for that campaign because then the creator will be able to respond to you 

• Like 2

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg