Dev. Update (May 3, 2009)

The Black Shark patch seems it will bring a lot of good thinks to an already polish and awesome BS. Really cant wait for the update.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

Good news, I only hope that LO:FC won't be time comsumpting corpse ;]

I am very curious about that.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Flamming cliffs needed a long overdue overhaul so we can keep it going untill a fast jet in DCS. :)

Excellent news indeed. Even better when FC "2009 developments" and the black shark patch are donne, the team will then focus to the DCS: hog and beyond. :)

Edited by Pilotasso

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Honestly, what went wrong with the spanish translation? we are a lot of people, perhaps we could have helped.

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

Too bad that ED doesn´t want to release public source code of LO:FC, i ´m sure there is a lot of talented programmers to continue the support.

Although I understand why they don´t want to relase it.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit

Not correct. Ubisoft owned everything up until LOMAC 1.02 patch. ED retained rights after that. They did it smartly.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

What I Terribly want now is "Buy the printed Manual" & "Beautiful Grandsurf Airbases coming into the patch"

(coming into the patch) or i´m getting wrong here?

please someone correct me.

Skkuda Out!:thumbup:

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic56197_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

AMD Phenom IIx4 955 Black Edition@3.2Ghz

Asus M4A785TD-M EVO 6Ghz DDR3 1033

NVidia Geforce GTX 570 hd1280 Mb GDDR5

...would be great to include FC within DCS:BS - so no separate install of LockOn would be needed further on....

Just my 2 cents

Nevertheless again quite good news!

Greets

S@uDepp

// Hasi @4,5 GHz @ H100i // Asrock Z87M Extreme 4 // Avirex 4x4GB // PALIT 1070 GTX SuperJetStream // Corsair 350D // Plextor extern // DELL 2407WFP // Razer Lancehead // 2xThrustmaster T.16000M + Saitek Pedals Pro // Oculus Rift // 3x amBX // Win10 Pro x64

What I Terribly want now is "Buy the printed Manual" & "Beautiful Grandsurf Airbases coming into the patch"

(coming into the patch) or i´m getting wrong here?

please someone correct me.

Skkuda Out!:thumbup:

There was a plan to implement Grandsurf's addon while ago but not sure if it will be there now. Besides I haven't seen grandsurf presence on the forum lately.

#4; Yeeeeesssssss! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou, ED!!!

Please oh please stay in touch with us players while you work on it..?

Intel i7-950 @stock, Asus P6X58D-E, 3x4GB Corsair Vengeance, Asus GTX 580, Corsair 120GB SSD, Corsair HX 750W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not correct. Ubisoft owned everything up until LOMAC 1.02 patch. ED retained rights after that. They did it smartly.

So FC not belongs to UBI? oO Hmmm If so release code would be brilliant for users, but i guess it would impact on DCS series sell so...

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Hello - I don't know really much about Flaming Cliffs-LockOn

I will fly it more often when my KA-50 has to visit the maintenance ;)

But one thing I know for sure :

It would be one of the worst decisions a software company could do if they would release the source code of

a) a product that sells up to now (doesn't mater how old).

b) parts of the code and the engine are still in use.

If they would - it would be against all economical rules. And I can't see how they should benefit from it.

Edited by PeterP
  • Like 1

Hello - I don't know really much about Flaming Cliffs-LockOn

I will fly it more often when my KA-50 has to visit the maintenance ;)

But one thing I know for sure :

It would be one of the worst decisions a software company could do if they would release the source code of

a) a product that sells up to now (doesn't mater how old).

b) parts of the code and the engine are still in use.

If they would - it would be against all economical rules. And I can't see how they should benefit from it.

ED have stated previously they will never release any source code for any of their products (inc all the way back to Flanker 1)

Nate

Time to reign in the runaway hopes. Source code will most definitely not be released. Big-ticket items like new flyable planes, AFM and 6 DOF for every flyable in FC are also not going to happen.

My advice is to keep your expectations in check. Better you prepare yourself for a pleasant surprise instead of a disappointment.

On the IP rights issue - it's just not that simple and I don't think either ED or Ubisoft are going to get into the details on the public forums. These are business issues and every partner has an interest.

Edited by EvilBivol-1

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

For me these are very good news that multiplayer is being seriously recoded and that we'll get some new features. Something tells me it's gonna be quite "fat" file to download. :D

What was wrong with it?

I tried it for the first time last night and there was barely anyone on it. So either its just not popular or its real bad.

What was wrong with it?

I tried it for the first time last night and there was barely anyone on it. So either its just not popular or its real bad.

There are problems with triggers in multi. Also ED plan to implement new one. That is probably why they are recoding.

I flew multi last night too. I found some servers with decend number of players. KA50.com has always some traffic.

Edited by Poko24

4- Lock On: Flaming Cliffs.
Thank you for the update and waiting for a little suprise.
Edited by Sanch0

PVAF

"A fighter without a gun... is like an airplane without a wing" dedicated to F-4 Phantom