Interactive Control cursor (alt+C) works in 2D but does not show up in VR

doesnt work in 2d or VR for me.

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

I can confirm the same issues as above in MT with VR.  I actually shot a video below.  Performance is rockin pretty good but I get no cursor and I am getting incomplete 3D models of the Hornet and Tomcat when I spawn in with them and view the aircraft from the tower.  I created a quick mission and have only tried it on the Kola map.  Not sure if that has anything to do with it.  The video is short but demonstrates the issue.  Any help would be appreciated ED.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BMGZ06 said:

doesnt work in 2d

Then you have other problem.

ME > click SC > click Allow AirBoss > run the mission > select AirBoss role

7 hours ago, Devil 505 said:

incomplete 3D models of the Hornet and Tomcat when I spawn in with them and view the aircraft from the tower

Already reported:

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX4070S   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  VPC CDT-VMAX  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

So I learned something new thanks to a comment in my first video.  I originally wondered if you could select the airboss from the role select screen and the answer is yes.  I was flying an old mission the boys and I threw together and jumped back into the ME to see if there were new options for the Supercarrier.  See video below.  Still a cursor issue though even though I am now spawning into the Airboss from the role select.  Works fine on the desktop, but still no dice in VR.