The T-50 (PAK-FA) Thread

nscode

If it takes another year or more without PAK-FA you have at least 50% chance that is true. The other 50% is the chance of it to be a hoax alltogether.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no reason to believe the crashed plane is PAK-FA. 99.99% for it being an ordinary Su-27. And PAK-FA will be shown this year for sure. Why hide it anymore? With the high interest towards it I guess we`ll get the picture before the end of March... :D Yeah, I`m a fortuneteller.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

he did what he loved, so not a lot of remorse here.

I just can't see this "he did what he loved" point many people use when a pilot (specially if a fighter pilot, for some reason) dies in an air accident

Even loving his job, pilots also have family, social life and everything a ordinary person have.

Terrible loss in every way. A Su-27SM, the investment on the pilot (his training and related) and, above all, the loss of a life and everything that was around it :(... Can't say much but wish my deepest condolences to his family and friends.

Is there any info so on what caused the accident? Bad weather and fuel starvation?

Sad thing that Su-27 crash. After all flying fighter jets is dangerous even during peace times. Condolences to the pilot's family and friends.

About T-50 I bet you there will be at least 3 more "fake" first photograph revealings before we finally get to see it. ;)

Recently I've been so busy that I haven't noticed Su-27 crash... Today I saw it happened :(

Edited by Boberro

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Looks to sci fin on the 50's to cheat anyone :P

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Date of first flight Т-50 will be declared this week

The first flight of perspective fighter will take place in the near future, has informed on January, 18th to agency "Interfax-AVN" source in Komsomolske-on-cupid.

As he said, date of the first flight of fighter of the fifth generation will be named this week, flight will take place in January. The aircraft factory in Komsomolske-on-cupid actively tests the plane on the earth, has informed source. The fighter some times taxied on runway, engines, brakes and control system thus were tested. Tests have passed successfully that has allowed to us hope to execute the first flight according to the schedule, he has told.

The new fighter of company "Dry" will be intellectual product with several functions, to possess potential for defeat of the air and land purposes at any time and under any weather conditions, supermanoeuvrability, optical, infra-red and radar-tracking reserve, possibility to fly up and have a seat on ВПП in the length only 300-400 m.

The plane will make long flights with supersonic cruiser speed with several refuellings in air. The car has new electronic systems and hi-tech network system of automatic control of flight.

Sneak Preview Leaked!!!

Prior to Take-Off:

plane1ak.jpg

In-Flight:

wheres_the_plane2.jpg

Impressive Stealth Characteristics!

:P

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Flanker, i think this more correctly :)

DATELINE: KOMSOMOLSK-ON-AMUR Jan 18

The prospective fighter jet will make its maiden flight soon, a source in Komsomolsk-on-Amur told Interfax-AVN on Monday.

”The date of the maiden flight of the fifth-generation fighter jet will be named this week. The flight will take place in January,” he said.

The Komsomolsk-on-Amur aviation plant is intensively testing the plane on the ground, he said.

”The jet has had a number of runway trials, which tested the engines, brakes and the control systems,” the source said.

”The runway trials were successful, which gave us hope for making the maiden flight on time,” he said.

The new jet of the Sukhoi company will be an intellectual product with multiple functions, capacity to destroy air-and land-based targets at anytime of the day and under any weather conditions, super- maneuverability, optical, infra-red and radar stealth and ability to take off and land from runways of 300-400 meters.

Experts claims the plane will make long flights at supersonic speeds with multiple refueling in the air. It will carry new electronic systems and have a highly automatic flight control network.

Link

Great news. Does anyone know in which airbase the runway testing is conducted? If the location is known I guess it will be full of cameras around the base in the date of the first flight. Get us some pictures guys :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]