The T-50 (PAK-FA) Thread

nscode

Who compared Portugal with russia was you.
Yes, I did it, and there is a reason why I did it. In this context, Portugal is relevant for this discussion. Here's the question for you. Is Portugal involved with Airbus industry in any way and more specifically involved with A-400M?

F-35 was just an example that T-50 is not the only project that is late and delayed and probably over budget too.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About he A-400M yes, we have parts of the plane of our design, and numerous other programs and airframe building but who cares?

This is about PAK FA, the countries goals and industries dont even compare. Russias larger but infra structures are totaly obsolete, ours high tech, actualy has regular production, but its smaller, and with the exception of the F-16 modifications we have no aspirations in the fighter market.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

So do I. Though we will have to wait probably much longer.

My PC specs below:

About he A-400M yes, we have parts of the plane of our design, and numerous other programs and airframe building but who cares?

This is about PAK FA, the countries goals and industries dont even compare. Russias larger but infra structures are totaly obsolete, ours high tech, actualy has regular production, but its smaller, and with the exception of the F-16 modifications we have no aspirations in the fighter market.

How late has A-400M been, eh? That is as much about T-50 as it can be in this discussion.

You have double standards Pilotasso. Your "high tech" facilities involved with A-400M are part of the project that has been delayed and dragged for years if not a decade.

Yet you are quick to condemn Sukhoi for their delays.

Cold war is over Pilotasso. Military industrial complex is looking for enemies all the time. Because they need them to sustain their Cold War production levels and profits.

But, you and me, on this forum, should be talking and celebrating engineering achievements and let the politics and double standard out of discussion.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Guys, I don't think blaming projects of being late is a good argument. Those projects that are on schedule are small minority. Almost everything in aviation is late in civilian, military and even simulators. I can't even think of any project that hasn't been delayed. I wonder when people learn that it's done when it's done (applies to any category).

Still wayting... but its hard not to go off topic, we dont have much to comment on it at all. In this respect russian stealth has been very effective... :D

My PC specs below:

In this respect russian stealth has been very effective... :D
Because it was the Russian scientist who have developed a theory that was used to design stealth as we know it now.

Regardless of who it was, no one else seems to have seen value in it before the USAF.

Because it was the Russian scientist who have developed a theory that was used to design stealth as we know it now.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Who friggin cares?

It was the americans who actualy developed and deployed it.

PAK FA probably uses reverse engeneering from the downed F-117, you think all russian fans will give a damn?

Or everyone else for that matter?

My PC specs below:

WOW! Is that the first picture of the PAK-FA?

Who friggin cares?

It was the americans who actualy developed and deployed it.

PAK FA probably uses reverse engeneering from the downed F-117, you think all russian fans will give a damn?

Or everyone else for that matter?

You are a bit touchy it seems... relax???

In the case with F-35 and its engines as an example, the only reason it has not been further developed in Russia was because of $$$, unlike the U.S., Russia does not print $$$ for the rest of the world, thus no freedom to add zeroes to military contracts at will, so it is purely an economic win.

This is why 4C Hajduk is saying what he is saying (research further on Yak-141 if you would like):

yak141_3.jpg

Edited by Sov13t
  • Like 2

In the aviation world...you will always find some planes from different countries that look like one another. For example:

Tupolev Tu-160 and the Rockwell B-1B

NASA X-29 and Sukhoi S-37

US Space Shuttle, Buran Space Shuttle

C-5 and An-124

I won't be surprised if the PAK-FA resembles the F-22.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]