Bugs bugs and more bugs

Guest Cayenne

Guest Cayenne

Eagle you have tech support mail! check it! when is service pack 2 going to be out?? NOTE: this message is for Direct management and or employees of Eagle Dynamics only!!! no others shall reply!!!!!!

... wanna bet? :D

How about you just post the bugs here, maybe you're running into situations that are already known?

no others shall reply!!!!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

no others shall reply!!!!!!

The only one I think would have hopes in succeeding with that command on this forum would be Gandalf...

But aye, like GG said: it is very very likely that whatever problems you are experiencing are known to us forum whores and then we would be able to help you. Of course, utilizing the search function available on this forum might also be able to offer you even quicker succour.

(Though, Service Pack 2? This ain't Microsoft. ;) )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

.....NOTE: this message is for Direct management and or employees of Eagle Dynamics only!!! no others shall reply!!!!!!

:megalol: :megalol: :lol: :lol:

oh please.. the suspence is killing me..

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

So Cayenne, I went through your past threads and it appears that you insist on trying to get people to answer to a certain email account, despite members of the forum here trying to help you.

I'm sorry to say that you are not going to get a useful response in this manner. The way that bugs are reported and resolved is by posting in the forum here. If that isn't good enough for you then I'm sorry.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

The developers do not program the bugs into the game.

They do their best to develop and patch the game so it would be playable.

And since this is a very advanced simulator game, bugs are expected.

The only sure way to sort them out is by posting them on the forums together with your system specs and every other little piece of information you can provide to better describe the issue.

Simply by demanding another "service pack 2" or to fix a problem that is most likely specific to your system is not going to resolve the issue.

My first computer and my ED collection:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I won FC1 in the original Lock On Tournament in 2005:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=8805

How do they get there then? :confused:

This is How........

PEBKAC.jpg

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

If that isn't good enough for you then I'm sorry.

You don't need to be.

The few things he mentioned (TrackIR not working in DCS, Programming of Joystick not working, Tripple monitor-setup) show pretty clearly, that he is indeed not interested in reading something from somebody who's not worth his attention. :closedeyes:

If he was, he'd already figured out himself, that these "bugs" are just user-errors and lack of reading manuals and readme's. :doh:

• Like 1

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

How do they get there then? :confused:

They do not purposefully program them in, that's what I meant.

A lot of graphics/sound bugs are system specific, and it's not possible to test the patch on all possible system hardware.

That's why we have forums so people can let the developers know if such bugs exist. I do not see any gfx bugs in DCS.

On both computers, with Nvidia cards, no bugs.

There's a sound bug when running DCS on Win7 with SB Audigy Advanced HD SB0160 but that's because of inaccurate 3D sound (EAX) implementation in the DRIVER that Creative has provided. The APU and blades are very loud at the start.

If your game is unstable with Intel CPUs - Disable HT.

My first computer and my ED collection:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I won FC1 in the original Lock On Tournament in 2005:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=8805

• 3 months later...

EDIT: then I would...

Search by signature.? Im trying to find the user that has a sig that goes something along the lines of..

"Joke of the century"

??????-IW Is this a direct port.........

No this is the PC version allowing custom graphics etc etc.

I dont understand why this is funny, its not a very direct answer admittedly but still makes sense.. kinda. why is this a joke?