In Flight Music

Billyjoebob1337

Sometimes that epic battle needs some music. I like to play some Ace Combat music, specifically Ace Combat Zero. I'm wondering what other people's preference for music is, well, for those who do listen to music flying. :)

P.s. Not entirely sure if I should post this in off topic, as its about music, or here, as its about what music one plays when flying. >_>

Edited by Billyjoebob1337
  • Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Indeed. Also there is alot to be said for a bit of Rolling Stones and/or Hendrix. You can't beat lifting off for an early morning tank killing session to Voodoo Chile blasting through your headset.

EDIT: Of course when we have an A-10 to play with, there is only one song you'll ever need, AC/DC Thunderstruck.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

I like Angel of Death by Slayer, it kind of feels so fitting =)

Other than that I kind of prefer no music at all, it's distracting ;)

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll

Best music in-flight, to me, is Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture, performed by the Air Force TV3-117VK Orchestra :D.

Lately, I've been only listening to the roar of the engines, and nothing else - hell, that's some good music!

Now seriously, besides 1812, another great tune for that attack when you rage behind those mountains blowing everything up is, obviously, Ride of the Valkyries:pilotfly:.

I guess everyone that ever watched Apocalypse Now! (and if you didn't, go watch it ASAP, infidel!) can depict what I mean.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

www.ecv56condor.com.ar

AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE 3.4

8Gb Kingston 1333

Nvidia GTX 460 1Gb

Saitek X-52 Pro

Saitek Ruddels Pedals

TIR 5 + Clip Pro

Win 7 64b

No flight sim is complete without

Mighty Wings - Cheap Trick

Highway to the Danger Zone - Kenny Lodgins

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

EtherealN: I will promptly perform a sex change and offer my hand in marriage to whomever

Can't listen to "Highway to the Danger Zone" without remembering the first Bill et John movie and then I just crack up laughing............

Whenever I hear Thunderstruck, it reminds me of a Lockon movie that is quite old now but still one of my favourites =Iron Angels= Thunder by IA DazzyD.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

Sometimes that epic battle needs some music. I like to play some Ace Combat music, specifically Ace Combat Zero. I'm wondering what other people's preference for music is, well, for those who do listen to music flying. :)

P.s. Not entirely sure if I should post this in off topic, as its about music, or here, as its about what music one plays when flying. >_>

+1 for Ace combat don't know AC zero myself but i remind i listened Ace combat 4 recently and that was some cool stuff . i listen mainly techno or dance music myself when playing action games but i can sometimes listen some african nights songs or some chill music too depend of my mood in fact . i rep you cause now i'm going to listen Ace combat 4 @ Youtube :D