Flaming Cliffs 2: RU release

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news! However I can't use my Visa Electron, nor paypal... this is not a new issue, but i hoped things would have changed for FC2. Any light in the tunnel or I need to get myself a supported card?

Cant you create a virtual VISA number? I can do this with my banking services, hopefully it will work.

• Like 1

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Thanks for the tip, I will try that!

The service here is called MBNET and its granted by a group of several banks. Perhaps this is true for other countries as well.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Yeah, just in time for my one week vacation :lol:

Quick guide to configure ABRIS and LCD mini monitor

Quick Countermeasure Editor v1.3.0

Core i5 3570K 4.0Ghz | GIGABYTE MOTHERBOARD | Crucial M4 120GB | 8GB DDR3 1600 MHZ | ASUS GTX 670 | AOC LED 23" | AOC LCD 24" | HYBRID DUAL THROTTLE (SAITEK THROTTLE QUADRANT + SUNCOM DUAL THROTTLE) | CH FIGHTERSTICK | SAITEK PRO PEDALS |

Fantastic, and I just ordered my new gaming rig this morning in preparation for FC2 & DCS:BS/A10C. My new rig should be here Saturday, it's like Christmas for me!!

Well done ED, I continue to support your fine work, always money well spent.

Cant you create a virtual VISA number? I can do this with my banking services, hopefully it will work.

I use this and it is great solution.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Great news!

I have a problem when buying on line in the DCS e-shop. Namely, the first screen where I enter my data is the selection of the state (Serbia), but when I enter the card number and other information in the menu for the state, Serbia is not in the list, only Yugoslavia.

Then show next error "The Country Card value is invalid.":(

I'd asked if it is possible to correct the mistake, because in Serbia we can not perform the purchase.:helpsmilie:

Respect

This is wonderful news ED!! Should I de-activate FC1.12 first and save 1 activation for later purposes?? Because I only have 2 activations left.. (changed a lot of hardware last year)

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Specs and Hardware:

Win7 x64 Enterprise | i5 3570k OC'ed@4.5Gz | MSI GTX 660 TI OC 2GB | 16GB | Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H | Crucial M4 128GB SSD (OS) | Samsung 830 SSD 256GB (Dedicated to FSX) | Samsung 1TB | Acer 27" Monitor | TrackIR 4 | Logitech DiNovo MX-Laser Desktop | 27" Acer S273HL | Hotas Warthog and Cougar | Cougar MFD | Toshiba portege M205-s810 Tablet-PC for charts, touchbuddy etc. Win7 32 bit [/b]

I am eargerly awaiting the A-10 combinded with the Ka-50 in killing ground targets..,,, the air-2-air looks the same to me..

nice and exciting, but the same..

:music_whistling:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

Excellent. I've bought the Russian version to have a look at it, and am eagerly awaiting the English version. Well done ED developers, testers and management - nearly time for you to party!

And to play with LEAVU? How is it?

Upgrading Flight Sim computers since the Apple ][.

Awesome news! :thumbup:

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

I am eargerly awaiting the A-10 combinded with the Ka-50 in killing ground targets..,,, the air-2-air looks the same to me..

nice and exciting, but the same..

:music_whistling:

I think the A2A will be completely Different. dont judge by the looks!

Maximus, The only real Maximus in DCS World. :music_whistling:

I am not associated to viper 33 | Maximus. he is the imposter.

Would Someone share a manual pls ? :D

Yeah is there a "DCS-FC_Key_Commands_FC20_real_eng.pdf" file in the \Doc\ dir??

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Specs and Hardware:

Win7 x64 Enterprise | i5 3570k OC'ed@4.5Gz | MSI GTX 660 TI OC 2GB | 16GB | Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H | Crucial M4 128GB SSD (OS) | Samsung 830 SSD 256GB (Dedicated to FSX) | Samsung 1TB | Acer 27" Monitor | TrackIR 4 | Logitech DiNovo MX-Laser Desktop | 27" Acer S273HL | Hotas Warthog and Cougar | Cougar MFD | Toshiba portege M205-s810 Tablet-PC for charts, touchbuddy etc. Win7 32 bit [/b]