Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

diecastbg

Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List  

4719 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

I agree :) (but the 29A would be the better with AFM and fully realistic:))

Yes! :thumbup:

The Mig29 variants

COME ON ED!!!!!:pilotfly:

Rig - I7-9700K/GIGABYTE Z390D/RTX-2080 SUPER/32-GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE RAM/1-TB SSD

Mods - A10C / F18C / AV8B / Mig21 / Su33 / SC / F14B

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wish

Mig 29 K

Mig 29 SMT

Jaguar GR3

F/A18 C

F16 C

I'm sure ED will bring out something when they have finished the A1OC and I'm pretty damn sure I will buy it !

Support for the Fulcrum variants is increasing.

Now it is time to get the planes!!!!!:thumbup:

Rig - I7-9700K/GIGABYTE Z390D/RTX-2080 SUPER/32-GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE RAM/1-TB SSD

Mods - A10C / F18C / AV8B / Mig21 / Su33 / SC / F14B

I think that ED shuld do F-18E. Maybe this plane isn't the best in real life but have eveythink that players wants:

-A-A,

-A-G,

-carrier ops,

-refuling in the air.

Everyone will find something interesting in this plane. I think is the best think to earn a lot of money ;)

I'm an incurable russophile, so I'm rather partial to Russian aircraft.

I'd love to see either an Mig-29 or Su-27 series (preferable late, multi-role models) or even another chopper, perhaps the Mil Mi-28 or the classic Mi-24.

My vote goes for the F-14 Tomcat and/or F/A-18 Hornet..

Reasons:

-F-14 Tomcat is retired form service, and such has large q'ts ov available data (well, USA unclassified A-10C, so i'm assuming that F-14 will be no problem)

-Almost everyone likes Top Gun ;)

-F/A-18 Hornet also has fair amount of unclassified data, and everyone who likes F-14, also likes Hornet, and not to mention that Hornet is more versatile that Tomcat..

Well, that's my opinion..

There's nothing friendly about "friendly fire"

----------------------------------------------------------------

A cigarette is a pinch of tobacco, wrapped in paper, fire at one end, fool at the other.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side,

and it holds the universe together.

After (M)onday and (T)uesday even the week says WTF !!

I'm flying sims since my Amiga-era (Falcon, Interceptor..)

I never was that tired as I am now of all the US hardware... It's starts to get one sided again. Please, switch the side, show us what the russians are capable of. Most of my friends including me have enough of all the US aircraft.

I can't hear all these rocknrollers, patriots, US-only fans talking about F/A-18s (i HATE that one!), F-14 Tomcats, F-15 Eagles, F-16 Falcons like they never heard of other countries military hardware (ever tried Open Falcon? Search for "BMS Take 5" in these forums, graphics getting updated). BTW I love the F-16... but... ENOUGH OF THIS!

My (+ my friends) Top No.1 Aircraft wish is the...:

SU-27 Flanker

Next: Pa-2000 Tornado, MIG-29 Fulcrum, MIG-25 Foxbat, MIG-21 Fishbed, AV-8B Harrier, MIG-23 Flogger

BTW if your are interested:

The SU-27 Flanker Story (~61 min.)

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Ggv_MQvbSso/

(found in google video search, quite interesting, rar materials, many infos)

I'm begging you, no more US aircraft. It's starts to feel like.... quantity... too much america. Our minds are full of US things in many areas. It's time for a fully simulated russian fighter!

Edited by TheCabal

FC3, Ka-50, A-10C, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, F-14A/B, F/A-18C, F-16C, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Super Carrier, TacView Advanced

Next in line: F-5 II , MiG-19 , MiG-23 MLA

Wishlist: PA-100 Tornado, F-104 Starfighter, MiG-25 Foxbat, A-6 Intruder

I never was that tired as I am now of all the US hardware... It's starts to get one sided again. Please, switch the side, show us what the russians are capable of. Most of my friends including me have enough of all the US aircraft.

I can't hear all these rocknrollers, patriots, US-only fans talking about F/A-18s (i HATE that one!), F-14 Tomcats, F-15 Eagles, F-16 Falcons (ever tried Open Falcon? Search for "BMS Take 5" in these forums, graphics getting updated). BTW I love the F-16... but... ENOUGH OF THIS!

SU-27 Flanker

Next: Pa-2000 Tornado, MIG-29 Fulcrum, MIG-25 Foxbat, MIG-21 Fishbed, AV-8B Harrier, MIG-23 Flogger

The SU-27 Flanker Story

(found in google video search)

I'm begging you, no more US aircraft. It's starts to feel like.... quantity instead of quality. Our minds are full of US things in many areas. It's time for a fully simulated russian aircraft!

+1 for the Tornado or Harrier. Give us something different, please. I really do like American hardware, but change can be good. I know. The market dictates. Right? :(

Flyby out

Flyby way out

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

ED currently works on whatever they have a contract for. I'm not convinced that anyone is handing out contracts for harriers or european aircraft, but then again I wouldn't know.

PS. Why would you think the market dictates anything other than US hardware?

+1 for the Tornado or Harrier. Give us something different, please. I really do like American hardware, but change can be good. I know. The market dictates. Right? :(

Flyby out

Flyby way out

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I can't hear all these rocknrollers, patriots, US-only fans talking about F/A-18s (i HATE that one!), F-14 Tomcats, F-15 Eagles, F-16 Falcons like they never heard of other countries military hardware (ever tried Open Falcon? Search for "BMS Take 5" in these forums, graphics getting updated). BTW I love the F-16... but... ENOUGH OF THIS!

SU-27 Flanker

The SU-27 Flanker Story (~61 min.)

(found in google video search, quite interesting, rar materials, many infos)

I'm begging you, no more US aircraft. It's starts to feel like.... quantity... too much america. Our minds are full of US things in many areas. It's time for a fully simulated russian fighter!

NO!

There are other people on this planet than you and your friends who fly/buy flight sims.

Edited by Sticky

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Sim/Game CV: Falcon 1,3,4. Gunship. A10 TankKiller. Fighter Bomber. Strike eagle 2&3. F19 Stealth Fighter. F117. Wings. F29 Retaliator. Jetfighter II. F16 Fighting Falcon. Strike Commander. F22 Raptor. F16MRF. ATF. EF2000. Longbow 1&2. TankKiller2 Silent Thunder. Hind. Apache Havoc. EECH. EAW. F22 ADF. TAW. Janes WW2,USAF,IAF,F15,F18. F18 Korea. F18 Super Hornet. B17 II. CFS 2. Flanker 2&2.5. BOB. Mig Alley. IL2. LOMAC. IL2FB. FC2. DCS:BS. DCS:A10C.

NO!

There are other people on this planet than you and your friends who fly/buy flight sims.

You just read it the way you want it eh? (maybe because u felt offended?)

YES!

Because I'm not only speaking of me and my friends and this is a Wish list, not a demanding list. There are many countries involving in jet fighter manifacturing than just the US. If you get too much of something specific, you are getting annoyed of it (AFTER DECADES). A normal human reaction.

So don't be small minded or US-reduced minded. Not only the US hardware deserves some attention. Many of us have been virtually fighting against russian hardware since minimum a decade. Isn't it interesting to know, how the other side works? Damn look at the russian fighters... medium range infrared missiles... passive targeting systems god lord... Back in my very young times I really thought, the russians are capable of just nothing (movies, US-simulations...) cause of all the overwhelming USA against Russia :)

(BTW => I'm not anti-US or something!)

Edited by TheCabal

FC3, Ka-50, A-10C, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, F-14A/B, F/A-18C, F-16C, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Super Carrier, TacView Advanced

You just read it the way you want it eh?

YES!

Because I'm not only speaking of me and my friends and this is a Wish list, not a demanding list. There are many countries involving in jet fighter manifacturing than just the US. If you get too much of something specific, you are getting annoyed of it. A normal human reaction, especially for non-small minded intelligent people in the world.

So don't be small minded or US-reduced minded. Not only the US hardware deserves some attention.

Ok, fine, here is my opinion, in the same non-humble way that you expressed yourself. Just trying to make a point here:

I never was that tired as I am now of all the Russian hardware... It's starts to get one sided again. Please, switch the side, show us what the americans are capable of. Most of my friends including me have enough of all these russian aircraft.

I can't hear all these patriots, Russia-only fans talking about SU-27s (i HATE that one!), Mig 29 Fulcrums, Su-25s, Mi-24s like they never heard of other countries military hardware (ever tried Lockon, Flaming cliffs or BS? Search for "DCS:BS" in these forums. BTW I love the Mig29... but... ENOUGH OF THIS!

F-15C Eagle

Next: F16C, F-18C or E, F-15E Strike Eagle, Apache Longbow

I'm begging you, no more Russian aircraft. It's starts to feel like.... quantity... too much russia. Our minds are full of russian things in many areas. It's time for a fully simulated US fighter!

But yeah, you are right, this is a wish list and you are entitled your wish, I just didnt like the way you put it, like you and your friends get to decide for all the rest of us :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Sim/Game CV: Falcon 1,3,4. Gunship. A10 TankKiller. Fighter Bomber. Strike eagle 2&3. F19 Stealth Fighter. F117. Wings. F29 Retaliator. Jetfighter II. F16 Fighting Falcon. Strike Commander. F22 Raptor. F16MRF. ATF. EF2000. Longbow 1&2. TankKiller2 Silent Thunder. Hind. Apache Havoc. EECH. EAW. F22 ADF. TAW. Janes WW2,USAF,IAF,F15,F18. F18 Korea. F18 Super Hornet. B17 II. CFS 2. Flanker 2&2.5. BOB. Mig Alley. IL2. LOMAC. IL2FB. FC2. DCS:BS. DCS:A10C.

But yeah, you are right, this is a wish list and you are entitled your wish, I just didnt like the way you put it, like you and your friends get to decide for all the rest of us :P

:D haha

Yeah maybe my way to express something is a little but rough and not common, but that's how my brain works. :)

We don't decide for all people, we just have a fairness way of thinking how all this could be more equal. Why wishing a DCS F-16 while there is Open Falcon 4.7 and (hopefully) soon the new BMS? It's a bit of a waist...

This ends now :P

Ok :pilotfly:

• Like 1

cool :) Just for the record I dont hate the Su-27, that was just a joke, I like the Su-27 very much. I would have no problem with a Mig29 or Su-27 for next DCS, I just prefer the american cockpits and systems much more, so thats why my 1st wish is for an F-18 or F-16, just wanted to make clear I dont hate any russian planes infact i like them alot!! And frikkin LOVE the DCS:BS :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ED currently works on whatever they have a contract for. I'm not convinced that anyone is handing out contracts for harriers or european aircraft, but then again I wouldn't know.

PS. Why would you think the market dictates anything other than US hardware?

you misunderstand me.ED and any other business will produce what they think the market will bear. Simple Capitalism.

Flyby way out

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

cool :) Just for the record I dont hate the Su-27, that was just a joke, I like the Su-27 very much. I would have no problem with a Mig29 or Su-27 for next DCS, I just prefer the american cockpits and systems much more, so thats why my 1st wish is for an F-18 or F-16, just wanted to make clear I dont hate any russian planes infact i like them alot!! And frikkin LOVE the DCS:BS :D

Well take it this way. Without russian planes in next DCS modules DACT will be much poorer. I would hate to fly against the same block all the time. Its lots of fun to give a dose of reality to the mig die hards. :D ;)

• Like 1

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

This started with the flanker

every body think about this

It started wz Flankers so lets keep the flanker family

i dream of the latest one the new su-35bm or su-27m2

the russian airforce started to get them so it will be real

And for sure the mig-29m or mig-35

And for the guys dreaming of american fighters you can fly tons of sims other than this family

How many countries have the

F-16

F[a]-18a/b/c/d/e/f/g/h/i/j/k/l..........

F-111 [the uk nearly had it but they decided to upgrade the FAA instead]

Panivia Tornado

Rafelle

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

every body think about this

It started wz Flankers so lets keep the flanker family

i dream of the latest one the new su-35bm or su-27m2

the russian airforce started to get them so it will be real

And for sure the mig-29m or mig-35

And for the guys dreaming of american fighters you can fly tons of sims other than this family

We can't fly tons of anything with DCS fidelity so we'll dream what we want to dream :P.

Besides in the end it will come down to who gives ED the contract and release the rights. It won't matter if it's Russian, American or friggen European.

There is no story book ending as to what the next module will be. It's ALLLLLLL business ;).

I just wish they would tell us whats next after the A-10C so this torture would stop :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I just wish they would tell us whats next after the A-10C so this torture would stop :D

The thing is though, as soon as we find out what is next we'l be starting threads to see what the 4th DCS aircraft will be, will this ever end haha. Im looking forward to recieving DCS:A10 and i think trying to learn how to fly the thing will easily keep me occupied until DCS:Harrier GR7 comes along next :harhar:

Oh, and with a T10 version for the training flights please, such a nice looking bird...

HarrierT10.jpg

Edited by Python

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

1: Apache

2: Hind

3: Havoc

4: B1b Lancer :D tactical bombing anyone?

5: Tornado GR3

Edited by RaoulDuke1980
additional

"Eject eject eject! Say goodbye, a**hole."

"Eject eject eject! Goodbye, a**hole!" :megalol:

i7 980x, Corsair H70, Asus Rampage 3 Extreme, 6Gb Corsair Dominator GT, 2x 6990 Crossfire, OCZ Vertex II 60Gb, 2x WD Caviar Black 1Tb, X-Fi Fatal1ty PCI, G19, Roccat Kone+, HOTAS Warthog, TrackIR 5 + Trackclip Pro