efA MoD basic

little-Dog

Zorrin

Zorrin, when I first tried the mod it was on a install with addons, so I did a clean install, and I still get the message. As I said, need all the help I can get , because I don't understand why it won't work. I believe there are others out there who have the same problem.

BTW, thanks for he reply.

AMD FX-8320 EIGHT CORE PROCESSOR 16 GB RAM RADEON RV 480 WINDOWS 10 64 BIT

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any possibility to fly F-14A Tomcat by Su-33 cockpit ?

(using arrester hook, folding wings and A2G capability - Im new in FC2)

will the F-14A flight model same as Su-33 ?

Folding wings in the F-14 will work when you are on the ground in the same style as the Su-33, however you will not see the wings sweeping in flight - if you are playing online other players will see the wings sweeping.

You can already use the arrestor hook in the F-14 with the default key command to change it you can adjust the setup as per all the other aircraft in FC by changing the assignments in your options menue, but if you really want to change it to an Su-33's cockpit then you need to change this value in the CustomHuman.lua. You'll find the F-14 entry and here you can change it to an Su-33.

CustomHumanData[PlaneType.F_14]    = CWSType.iCWS_F_15

Change this line to:

CustomHumanData[PlaneType.F_14]    = CWSType.iCWS_Su_33

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Any possibility to fly F-14A Tomcat by Su-33 cockpit ?

(using arrester hook, folding wings and A2G capability - Im new in FC2)

will the F-14A flight model same as Su-33 ?

You can fly the F-14 in the efA MoD. Arrestor Hook, and Folding Wings are working on all now flyable carrier Planes. And no the F-14A and all the other Planes have their own flight model.

About changing the cockpit to a Su-33 cockpit you will have a problem. The plane can´t land on the Carrier then. It will explode on touchdown. I think the cockpit changing will say its an Russian Plane now and Russian Planes cant land on American Carriers.

@mudpuppy

Hmm can´t understand why you get this error. We all never had this problem in testings. But we will take a look and hope we can help you to fix this. Be shure that you have no other mods installed or install the efA MoD at last.

6DOF MoD is not working with efA MoD but the 6DOF is integrated. And the Joint pack with Su27,A10 and F15 is not working too. You must delete some files to make it working with the efA MoD or install the efA MoD after this MOD.

Which version of FC2 do you have?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey dog, as I said it's a clean install, no added mods at all.

Ok and which FC2 Version do you have?

Russian or English?

If you have the Russian Version maybe its only a problem with the russian one.

Please make a test for us. Because we cant follow this problem. So delete the db_countries.lua in fc2/scripts/database and use your default one from a fresh installation. And tell us please if its working then.

Edited by little-Dog

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Last night, I got this same error message when working on my Gripen mod for FC2, while everything was working well until this.

It's very weird indeed. I think there's a lua file corrupted, maybe with a missing quote or coma, but I still don't know which one.

New investigations expected tonight... :detective:

First of all many thanks for this great mod. :thumbup:

While testing the Su-25TM i ran into a bug that might also apply to other aircraft.

The 25TM offers three additional missiles; Kh-31A, Kh-31P, Kh-35 and an additional radar pod.

When i select a loadout with any of the above mentioned the weapons and the pod disappear the moment the game is unpaused if the skill was set to either Player or Client.

Anyone having an idea on that?

Regards

Herby

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey dog, damn the bad luck, no joy with changing out the

db_countries.lua

The way its looking I'll just have to fly whats with FC2, which really sucks as I wanted to try out the F-5 scooter. I have no idea why this is happening and don't know where to go from here.But Thanks for you input, wish it had worked.Maybe something will turn up:(

AMD FX-8320 EIGHT CORE PROCESSOR 16 GB RAM RADEON RV 480 WINDOWS 10 64 BIT

Last night, I got this same error message when working on my Gripen mod for FC2, while everything was working well until this.

It's very weird indeed. I think there's a lua file corrupted, maybe with a missing quote or coma, but I still don't know which one.

New investigations expected tonight... :detective:

I was right, I forgot some "," and "{}" into the files in db_countries and db_weapons files. It works fine now.

Hope it will help.

Hey dog, damn the bad luck, no joy with changing out the

db_countries.lua

The way its looking I'll just have to fly whats with FC2, which really sucks as I wanted to try out the F-5 scooter. I have no idea why this is happening and don't know where to go from here.But Thanks for you input, wish it had worked.Maybe something will turn up:(

That is very strange. The problem is that nobody from us had or have this problem so we cant take a look to it to fix it. Maybe change the installation folder there youre installing your FC2 and install Mod Man again. If you install all fresh and its not working then I have no more Ideas =(

The only thing is I can send you my db_countrys and my logbook file. And if you have this error again it must be something with your FC2 version or your pc wrong. Sry can´t do more :( and it seems like youre the only guy who have this problem.

EDIT: Added known bug list in the first Thread

Edited by little-Dog

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for your work and for using our download server as a mirror!

Could somebody please advise or post a tutorial on how to use the new strange optical guided missile air-to-ground mode?!

Looks like it has 3 zoom or aiming levels, but the locking, launching and re-centering logic doesn't explain itself to me.

Any help?

"For aviators like us, the sky is not the limit - it's our home!"

HI,

It seems the LockOnFiles submission is lost (see http://lockonfiles.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=8843

Re: EFAMOD basic ?

icon_post_target_unread.gifby TomWeiss » Fri May 07, 2010 1:06 pm

it is deleted, it would be nice if the author posted here about it, anyhow - if someone knows about it, please ask for it to be uploaded again.

).

Little Dog, you should have a look and post about the (excellent) mod on LOFiles forum.

Then a question: is there a way to take off from carrier and use catapult? I keep falling into the water :-(

The rest is great.

Thanks

Details:

Asus Z-170E, Intel i5-6600K @ 4.2GHz, 16GB RAM

MSI GTX970 Gaming 4G

Win 10 Home

HI,

It seems the LockOnFiles submission is lost (see http://lockonfiles.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=8843

Re: EFAMOD basic ?

icon_post_target_unread.gifby TomWeiss » Fri May 07, 2010 1:06 pm

it is deleted, it would be nice if the author posted here about it, anyhow - if someone knows about it, please ask for it to be uploaded again.

).

Little Dog, you should have a look and post about the (excellent) mod on LOFiles forum.

Then a question: is there a way to take off from carrier and use catapult? I keep falling into the water :-(

The rest is great.

Thanks

Okay. Was wondering why it takes so long ^^ Upload it again now.

About the catapult start. I´m not shure but I think in FC2 they forgot the catapult. But there is a key where you can place your Aircraft at the Catapult Position. Maybe it helps. But if I´m remember right it was no difference.

Ah and I see there is a nice Phantom Model Mod wit new Skins and Skins for the Harrier on Lockonfiles. And its efA MoD compatible. Very nice MoD =) Thanks for this guys to make it efA MoD compatible.

Edited by little-Dog

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

B-52 N(atomic) available in FC2??

Hello,

Now we can pilot the B-52H, but will we be able to drop atomic bombs with a B-52N or another Russian strategic bomber like in Il-2 Sturmovik 1946?

That would be fun, but somewhat of limited interest in the longrun (dogfights are more fun)...

Also concerning the BAE Harrier...Is it VTOL? Can we do VTOl in FC2 and if yes how to change the engine thrust vector?

Also it would be nice to have some vector thrust jets like the prototype X-planes and others....

"Always check your 6 o'clock if you want to live!"

efA MoD 2.0 basic is out now =)

F-14A (can land on Carrier and folding Wings)

Kind Regards little-Dog

For me the simulator.exe is crashing when i try to fly F-14 (Player) with Su-33 cockpit !

So how you fold the wings if u can't fly it ?

Client ? i did not tried yet but i think it will crash the game too :cry:

sign-pic4.jpg

For me the simulator.exe is crashing when i try to fly F-14 (Player) with Su-33 cockpit !

So how you fold the wings if u can't fly it ?

Client ? i did not tried yet but i think it will crash the game too :cry:

That is one of the Reasons why in the efA MoD the F15 Cockpit is used for the F14 ;) and the second one, you cant land with a Russian Cockpit on American Carriers.

To fold Wings take a look to the Keyboard Settings. Default is right Shift + p but I´m not shure. The key is added. Every Plane has a complete own Keyboard setting. Don´t forget it. So if you change to a nother Cockpit as it is used in the Mod you will loose all keyboard Settings for this plane and cant fold Wings. (Wing Folding on F14 is only working on the Ground then you´re standing)

@Gbox is your error fixed?

EDIT: Download on Lockon Files now availible.

http://www.lockonfiles.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&cid=267&lid=1755&ttitle=efA_MoD_2.0b_basic#dldetails

Edited by little-Dog

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So can you use folding wings key command with F-15 cockpit ?

What about arrester hook and refeling boom key commands for Tomcat with F-15 cockpit ? Are these also work ?

If iv got we cannot use MiG-29K cockpit for Tomcat also ? Am i right ?

sign-pic4.jpg