i would like some person edit this mod

to be gripen mod can add center smoke

thank you

please do it for me thank you

because my aerobatic team

want to add center smoke

Edited by actjub

i love the viggen :-)

what kind of cockpit will wait for me? the one from the F-15?

I guess it is very, very complicated to create complete mods with working cockpits?

Well, at the moment it isnt complicated, its impossible...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

J-29! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
If I get permission, I would like to publish the mod here.
Any luck on this?

Thanks

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 4 weeks later...

Kobra

These models were always freely available in the game, all you will be doing is converting them from lom to edm format to fit into DCS World. I do not think you need Tigrous permission to do that as such, and I doubt you will ever get it now, he has not been around in the game for a very long time.

The last contact I had with him was over two years ago now.

I have this Mod and in it there is his ReadMe, he does not place any restrictions on its use in that, so I think you can accept he made it freely available for everyone to use. He clearly invites others to make changes to it, saying, Extra slots are available for Grippe and Viggen skins. In effect inviting skinners to add to the Mod, which I did when I ran it in LFC2.

You should of course give him Credit in your conversion, and I think that will be enough. If in doubt check with SithSpawn, he recently helped me cover all the bases with my Mistral Mod

But, it's your call.

My very best regards as always

Eddie

PS: If you do it please include the S100b, thats a fine little model that we could make great use of in the game.