KA-50 should has a Radar Warning Receiver.

sunwolf

I've seen some pics of ka-50 with new electronics in cockpit... maybe they want to invest some money and cheap upgrade chopper to get it more survivable than it is currently.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

And a dildo, incase you arent getting *$@% hard enough by the incoming sams.

:lol::megalol:

I think there could be radar warnings.. that, maybe. Not a radar on itself.

I know, when the Akulas have been tested hunting sam-systems, that in those cases, they go with a ka27 with radar options.. and Data-Link. (See image below)

No way to put a radar at ka50.. because it needs a redesign.. and it's so expensive..

:thumbup:

Ka31Helix1oClock.jpg.528d415ec51416eb8fea3812cfb39592.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

And a dildo, incase you arent getting *$@% hard enough by the incoming sams.

roflcopter.gif

:megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol:

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

Anything with a visible smoke plume/exhaust heat?...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• CPU i7 4970k @ 4.7 GHz
  • RAM 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1600
  • ATX ASUS Z97-PRO
  • DSU Samsung 850 PRO 256GB SSD for Win10, Plextor M6e 128GB SSD for DCS exclusively, RAID-1 HDDs
  • GFX Aorus GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Xtreme Edition, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, 27" with G-Sync, Oculus Rift CV1

• HID TM HOTAS Warthog + 10 cm extension, MFG Crosswind pedals, TrackIR 5, Obutto oZone

My TM Warthog Profile + Chart, F-15C EM Diagram Generator