Pre-Purchase "DCS: A-10C Warthog"

Wags

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not get the complaining...it's fecking BETA so deal with it or STFU and dont fly it for now...

I am THRILLED to have access to this sime arly soas to start learning the systems.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Just ppl venting a little frustration. I'm sure if you couldn't get Beta to work you'd be letting off a few flares on the forum.

1679540787_Chillout.jpg.911036926a279f8425aaab05a263d883.jpg

i7-7700K : 16Gb DDR4 2800 Mhz : Asus Mobo : 2TB HDD : Intel 520 SSD 240gb : RTX 2080ti: Win10 64pro : Dx10 : TrackiR4 : TM Warthog : ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q

Yes thanks Mower I understand it's a beta, my issue isn't with the program itself but the way in which the patches are applied and the conflicts they create. I happy you're having no issues whatsoever.

I dont really get what kind of problems you have, I am running the game since Beta 1 release, I installed the patches (I always dl the regular patches, not the Patch Clients) and I aint having those troubles.

NaiOrion: if you would post the problems you are having on the beta forum (where you should post them.. If you already did, disregard this), you might get a solution! A solution is a way to fix a possible problem, in case that would need explaining...

Oh, and RELAX!! We're trying to help, and no one will be any more motivated when you say things like that...

Hi guys,

A few days ago I pre-purchased DCS: A-10C Warthog but during the installation the following error occurs: 'Runtime Error (at 27:121): List index out of bounds'.

I realy don't know what the problem is! I tried to download the files again but the same error is displayed.

When I want to play one of the training missions, the game switches to multiplayer mode and gives the following error: 'Unhandled exception: Can't handle vertex bufferfor 41814 vertices. Node:'.

Can someone please help me with this problem?

Greeetzz

Hein, beta forum is better for that stuff, this is an announcement thread. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

• 3 weeks later...

As far as I know, there are no plans for a demo, but I haven't actually checked. I'd suggest checking videos and such released onto Youtube and as downloads to judge whether this is your cup of tea.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

TFC/ED has a fairly good understanding of the economic realities of the global flight simulation market. ;)

That said, I understand your position, and I'm not 100% sure there won't be a demo (as mentioned, I haven't looked into that specifically, but I haven't heard anything absolute about it either).

Edited by EtherealN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Just buy it, and if it doesn't run then you have an excuse to get a new computer as well. ;)

That's what happened with me and FC 2. It's also the reason I haven't purchased A10...yet! Shame the courier companies in the UK have decided to suspend deliveries to Scotland. No idea when all my new stuff will arrive. There's a small portion of PC in my flat, and about £800 worth of stuff somewhere in between retailers and my flat...how annoying.

Procurement Officer has approved the purchase; Just downloading now :)

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: @speed-of-heat

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

I don't have a credit card and have plenty of money in my savings. Would be more than willing to use paypal to take the money out if you had that option. Plus I have paypal credit as well.

Prepaid credit card is the solution, you can buy them from a lot of places.

Most if not all gaz station have them :

https://www.vanillavisa.com/locateRetailer.html

Hope it will help you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 64bit, Core I7 950, Nvidia GTX 260, 6 gig RAM, TIR 5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Logitech attack3 :(