do post, real, in-cockpit videos here

leafer

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great topic

Intel® Core™ i5-2500k CPU@4.20GHz 64 bit operation System Windows 10+ Pro NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 - Memory: 16.0 GB - 500gb ssd samsung - Samsung 27"SyncMaster TA550 monitors [SIZE=1][B]- [/B][/SIZE][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]TM Hotas Warthog[/SIZE][/FONT] Trackir4 - TM Rudder Pedals.

Solo Türk, and the dutch F-16 demo team are easily the best F-16 displays out there, as well as some of the best fast jet displays in the world :)

I agree, we were lucky enough to display both of them and the Belgian team at RAF Waddington airshow this year, you just can't have too many F-16's ;)

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

The RNZAF still uses these but being phased out for the NH90.

Goto 22 secs for money : )

(thanks fort he help Python)

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908

Topic said in-cockpit you know... :P

Oh it does too, sorry about that guys, just not with it lately. But it's still a sweet sound. Might just move it to the Huey section.

:hmm:

• Like 1

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908

sorry guys, no vid's to add... but all of the preceding just reinforces why this old guy should stay in his room, with his little sim pit... :smilewink: too old, too slow, too fraking scared!... ahhh, to be 20 again...

Acer AMD Phenom II x 4 840T, 16 gb. memory, Zotac GTX580 Amp2 3GB, 40" Philips tv, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Combat Rudders , Cougar MFCD's w/ 21.5" LG monitor, DSD Track Master button box, 3rd. century Roman field comanders helmet w/ Track IR 5, Windows 7 Home P.

“God is a comedian, playing to an audience that's afraid to laugh.”... Voltaire

"Diplomacy is the practiced art of being able to confidently say 'nice doggie' until you find a rock" ... Tom Clancy

It's all good, x93355. We share that one love for all things aviation even its sound. :D

Pinksplitter, young or old doesn't matter. :thumbup: Enjoy the vids. It's too bad some of the videos were removed for whatever reasons.

I wish this thread is made sticky.

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

Serbian G-4 piloted by Goran Savić (RIP)

Very quality combat footage from the Yugoslavian civil war. I would guess that the aircraft is a G-2. The jet is under fire throughout the video, and the pilot calls it quits when his canopy gets penetrated. His ranting is highly amusing.

Edited by Nefron

Cockpit Footage from Harrier

Cockpit Footage from Harrier:

regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]