do post, real, in-cockpit videos here

leafer

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Folks,

Here' what I've stumbled upon today. Though I used "search" option, I couldn't find those. Hope you like them !

Since I still suck at AAR with the A-10, this one amazes me (No music) ! Good job to the boom operator:

0jLaha2UfLA

Special dedication to laddies pilot !

F-16 Agressor Squadron :

cr0MpcAElfg

V_nir2rD-2o

Asus P8Z68 Deluxe, Intel Core i7-2600K (3.4 GHz), Corsair Vengeance 2x4096 Mo DDR3 1866 MHz, SSD 120 Go Vertex 2, EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW ACX 2.0 4Go (04G-P4-2978-KR), TM HOTAS Warthog #03797 (MB replaced), Saitek Combat Pro Rudder, TrackIR 5, TM Cougar MFDs with Lilliput 8" UM 80

This one is HAF F-16 Block 52+ from Joint Air Warfare Tactical Exercise 2014" (JAWTEX 2014) at 8-23 May 2014 Germany Schleswig-Jagel airport

[VV]96674233[/VV]

Edited by sungsam

DCS F16C 52+ w JHMCS ! DCS AH64D Longbow !

For some reason, I can't get enough of them so this is for those of us with in-cockpit complex. These aren't rules but I'd prefer to keep it military, any era, and preferably without music. I also prefer the camera pointing forward where HUD and panel can be seen but any angle will do. Let's start a library full of your best finds.

My favorites so far:

YseNtrdzNOM&feature

Looks like the pilot looses conscious for a split second at 4:40!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.

^^ i'm amazed by how similar the Su-22 cockpit is compared to the Su-25A pit, nice video (i also like looking at the sky and weather conditions)

OT, is there a mod that allows the use of the Su-22 and the 25A cockpit?

Edited by Mustang
  • Like 1

Fitter coming to Fairford. Will enjoy seeing this fly.

I envy you so much! Please take some good shots of them.

^^ i'm amazed by how similar the Su-22 cockpit is compared to the Su-25A pit, nice video (i also like looking at the sky and weather conditions)

There's a very high level of cockpit unification in Russian machines.

BTW, I always prefer a camera that's not mounted on the pilot's helmet. It better shows the behavior of the A/C.

J 32B Lansen from the Swedish Air Force Historical Flight squadron. They also fly some atmospherical test flights sometimes, still serving Sweden since the first flight in November 1952. It was also the first Swedish-built aircraft to break the sound barrier (in a dive) on the 25th of October 1953. The type was built in three versions - A2A (J), A2G (A) and Recce (S) variants.

Edited by GripenNG

[sIGPIC]sigpic70266_4.gif[/sIGPIC]

Snooze-81st-vFS

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like F-16 and the video name is in Greek, who have such aircraft.

• Like 1

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

It was a turkish F-16. Actually, it was a little more than a close call, she hit the top of the mosque and bent the spire.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aurWy1eJQXY/ULj0KaCokYI/AAAAAAAAOLI/h7Xj3gDPKck/s1600/LiveLeak-dot-com-3720afae7ae7-alem_erdoga_ucak.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-29Xqd-ihiP8/ULjtLlJgyUI/AAAAAAAAOKc/xWsf-dKkQwc/s1600/esh3547_4.jpg

Cool.

Edited by Milli

Yikes, I'm surprised it survived, especially given the low altitude. Trainee pilot?

No, just a woman-driver. ;) I'm KIDDING. It sounds like a training flight, I think I'm hearing an instructor barking at her from the back seat.

Which begs the question: why doing these sort of (low flying) training exercises over a populated urban area?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World