• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#7 We have a large property that needs constant patrolling due cattle theft

Are you sure that people still steal cattle? Maybe aliens abduction:ufo::alien:

Call Mulder and the beautiful Scully :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 64bit, Core I7 950, Nvidia GTX 260, 6 gig RAM, TIR 5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Logitech attack3 :(

Bah who are you? Nobody! I want to hear it from them :)

My track IR just arrived in the mail too and I won't be able to use it til I guess it gets fixed in this update..

Well I guess I could play with it in lock on..

TIR5 work well for me in beta4 64bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 64bit, Core I7 950, Nvidia GTX 260, 6 gig RAM, TIR 5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Logitech attack3 :(

Anyone else like to see the AC 130 ? It is an American fixed wing aircraft:thumbup:

better like to see the raptor or the F-15 since US air forces still plan to use it for a while (with some update to it).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If I dont see beta 4 "soon" I'm gonna have to post a pic of me au natural.

Thank god you already have beta 4 then eh.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Anyone else like to see the AC 130 ? It is an American fixed wing aircraft:thumbup:

Yes would be nice and so would a U-2 model but I suppose we can dream .... wondering if they can make the KC-135 into a EC-135 ???

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Thank god you already have beta 4 then eh.

Aye - Had to jump-start my ticker there........Close Call!

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I hope next DCS aircraft will be F-18.

-Carrier Operations

-Air to Air fight

-Air to ground strikes

-SEAD Strikes

+ every flyable airplane since lock-on is 2 engine jet. It must be F-18.

i5 2500K, Asus P8Z68V, 16GB RAM, Nvidia 1060 6GB, Soundblaster Z, TrackIR4, Thrustmaster T.16000M, W7 64bit

Dang I gotta get me a track IR....anyone using them with multiple monitors like eyefinity??

Use mine with Triple Head to Go Digital. Unreal! I have it at 5040x1080 and I get vertigo from it. The field of view is immense. You will need some serious gear to run it though. I have a 3.2 GHZ CPU, 12 GIG of Ram, an Nvidia GTX-570/GTX-450, and I am running Helios on a forth monitor (24 in Touchscreen), Barracuda 2TB Drive running WIN 7 PRO.

My MFCDs are also on the 4th monitor.

All settings maxed.

With all that I can still get down to 18-20 on the Weapons Training Mission.

I hope next DCS aircraft will be F-18.

-Carrier Operations

-Air to Air fight

-Air to ground strikes

-SEAD Strikes

+ every flyable airplane since lock-on is 2 engine jet. It must be F-18.

There is talk of them not doing anything they can't release without an "Approved for Public Release" tag on it. I don't give is rats a$$ about that! Model the radar as good as Falcon AF and do it. I would love an F-18. It doesn't even have to be the Super Hornet. I would be happy with the Charlie.

Just imagine multilayer with an F/A-18F two seater! One shudders at the very notion.

• Like 1

The second beta6+ appears Im outta this thread. :P:pilotfly:

well, we will see you back in the beta7 thread because TIRx will not work correctly in the beta 6:bounce:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

well, we will see you back in the beta7 thread because TIRx will not work correctly in the beta 6:bounce:

says who? Luke Skywalker is fiction AFAIK.

I7920/12GBDDR3/ASUS P6T DELUXE V2/MSI GTX 960 GAMING 4G /WIN 10 Ultimate/TM HOTAS WARTHOG

If I dont see beta 6+ "soon" I'm gonna have to post a pic of me au natural.

Already saw it...:poster_oops:

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR