Beta 6 Coming Soon

hassata

It's not Wait Mode, it's just ATC calling you to orbit at a hold point. :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but it's like the ATC in F4AF that would have you orbit for spacing until you ran out of fuel even when you were the only plane flying in Korea. ;)

"Tank! I need a program for a TM Warthog!"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Thermaltake V9 SECC case | Corsair RM750 PSU | Asus ROG Ranger VIII | Intel i7 6700K | 16GB 3000mhz RAM |

EVGA GTX 980Ti FTW | TrackIR 4 w/ pro clip | TM HOTAS Warthog | TM MFD Cougar Pack | Win 10 x64 |

Thank god dev/testers are working on my game instead of hanging on the beta forum!

NOW BACK TO WORK!!! gun_rifle.gif

;)

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This Photo is full of WIN!

My squad coming in support to GGTharos's B-2 to nuke that thread

picture.php?albumid=480&pictureid=3248

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| XPS 730 | Q9450 (12M Cache, 3.6 GHz, 1800 MHz FSB) |

| 790i SLI | GTX 570 SC | 8GB (4x2) DDR3 1800MHz |

| SoundBlaster XFi | 2x Samsung 1GB HD | 24" Dell ULtrasharp |

| TrackIR 5 | Logitech G940 HOTAS |

Noob question if asked b4, but what are the two gauges mounted to the HUD frame above the UFC? Will they be modeled later?

How about a nice photo of the A-10C pit? :)

airshow20201020040.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

And the lights below those, AoA on the left, refueling port status on the right.

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

This is classic...159 pages of people waiting for the next beta, making jokes and posting funny internet memes the entire time. I wouldn't exactly call this whining, we're just passing the time and trying to take our mind off the obviously high level of anticipation.

If our "complaining" is bothering anyone, it's one lousy thread....please feel free to stop participating in it and move on. The rest of us are actually having a good time and laughing our asses off!

• Like 1

Ummm, they're modeled now.

Left, G-meter.

Right, magnetic compass.

Thank You. I'm an idiot!

The dimensionality in the photo threw me off. They looked like something else. Will put my dunce cap back on!:D

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TFC to Develop AC-130U

Desktop Training Simulation

Based on the A-10C DTS, the AC-130U DTS simulates the interface and functions of the Infra-Red (IR) Sensor Operator Station as part of the Battle Management Center of the AC-130U Gunship aircraft. The AC-130U DTS will include:

• AN/AAQ-26 Infra-Red Sensor System
  • IR Sensor Operator Multi Function Display (MFD)
  • IR Sensor interface and controller
  • Virtual terrain, enemy Order of Battle, Buildings, and Infrastructure
  • Automated flight plans and paths

:detective:

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Master sergeant shooter sergeant important person of sergeants extreme:gun_rifle:

TFC is working on a lot more than that! I have further information that I think may be relevant, but if Wags wanted us to know he'd tell us. I'm sure the announcement will be spectacular. For now I'm just going to continue freaking out over how great the Warthog is.

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

TFC to Develop AC-130U

Desktop Training Simulation

Boooooring. :) That's so news of a few years ago. And no, the next module will not be the spectre ;)

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Time to change the Title... Beta 6 Coming out with Duke Nukem...

• Like 1

Intel Intel Core i7-8086K

32 Gig RAM

1 Tb Nvme SSD

EVGA 1080Ti

Win 10 64 Pro

LG 34UM95 34 inch Monitor

Track IR 5

Oculus Rift

HOTAS Warthog...mod'd TDC

SIMPEDS Pedals

I am so depressed, no beta 6 and my sig 522 I ordered last week will not be here tomorrow as planned, Yes looks like I will have to go and shoot my sons and wife's firearms instead :). Better their ammo then mine :P.

Bullet

I7 4790K running at 4390 with a gigabyte board with 16 gigs of ram with an Asus gtx 660-ti and 2 tb of hard drive space on 2 wd hard drives. A X-65F Hotas with trackir4 and pro combat peddles. A kick butt home built machine unfortunately running a windows 7 OS.

Time to change the Title... Beta 6 Coming out with Duke Nukem...

I've prepared and attached the proper legal document for you, ED. It's too bad it had to come to this.

revocationLetter.thumb.jpg.f91ec93450d36074a65f8b5efde75e51.jpg

Edited by StrongHarm

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

Is that the latest reverse psychology? :P

Yes, but only for myself. I figure if I post it in the garbage thread it will help me convince myself. :helpsmilie:

It's not working :D

I need mower to post more "release the beta for _____" to cheer me up. :P

Or... I just need to go buy a new video card to see if it eliminates my gau lag blues to get me by.

I am so depressed, no beta 6 and my sig 522 I ordered last week will not be here tomorrow as planned, Yes looks like I will have to go and shoot my sons and wife's firearms instead :). Better their ammo then mine :P.

Bullet

Congrats! Sig522 is a sweet weapon! Btw.. the TW-25 grease they send with their weapons is the same lubricant used on the GAU-8 now. It took the service cycle on the GAU from 10k to 30k rounds! It's a superb white lithium.

I use it on my new SigP239 SAS Gen2. I . love . this . pistol !

P239SASG2-N-detail.jpg

Congrats! Sig522 is a sweet weapon! Btw.. the TW-25 grease they send with their weapons is the same lubricant used on the GAU-8 now. It took the service cycle on the GAU from 10k to 30k rounds! It's a superb white lithium.

Wait, they actually use lithiumcomplex base greases on the GAU-8?

That's pretty cool. Frightening, but cool. :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I've prepared and attached the proper legal document for you, ED. It's too bad it had to come to this.

Proof, you have too much time on your hands due to the time of release for Beta 6...:megalol:

Intel Intel Core i7-8086K

32 Gig RAM

1 Tb Nvme SSD

EVGA 1080Ti

Win 10 64 Pro

LG 34UM95 34 inch Monitor

Track IR 5

Oculus Rift

HOTAS Warthog...mod'd TDC

SIMPEDS Pedals

Strong,

Nice firearm, I have this as my carry piece.http://img8.imageshack.us/i/1005446k.jpg/my buddy just purchased a sig 520 with a 22 conversion kit. Still get trigger time but ammo is so much less. I need one for my piece. I did not know that about the Gau-8, nice to know.

Bullet

I7 4790K running at 4390 with a gigabyte board with 16 gigs of ram with an Asus gtx 660-ti and 2 tb of hard drive space on 2 wd hard drives. A X-65F Hotas with trackir4 and pro combat peddles. A kick butt home built machine unfortunately running a windows 7 OS.

Wait, they actually use lithiumcomplex base greases on the GAU-8?

That's pretty cool. Frightening, but cool. :P

Check out the site. The stuff rocks. I gave my can of Remi Oil away after the first time I used TW-25. It feels like my rails have bearings. After 600 rounds in one session it still feels like that. You'll notice there are a lot of high rate of fire guns on that site listed as using this grease, but you don't see the GAU-8. I was talking to someone at the company about DCS:A-10C and they said they'd just got the Hawg contract.. which trippled the service life.

This stuff is so amazing and able to penetrate metal, on recommendation of a Mil-Comm employee, I did the following:

I cleaned the bore of my pistol very thoroughly with hoppes.

* Saturated it with solvent

* Scrubbed it with a phosphor/bronze brush

* Resaturated it and let sit for 30minutes

* Ran several dozen pads through it until they came out without a spot

I then ran a patch with about three dots of TW-25 through the bore. I let it sit for a couple hours then ran some clean patches through it. The patches came out green. I found out from the TW-25 rep that this is because nano sized beads of TW-25 grease get into the pores of the metal and push micro particles of copper and unspent powder out.

That's why it feels like there are bearings in my slide rails. There kind of are... white lithium nano bearings.

Highly recommended! It comes in a syringe tube that will provide dozens of cleanings for $10.

And if you call now... you'll receive...

:) sorry for the sales pitch.. I just like this stuff.

• Like 1