Beer

walker450

Oh. I forgot about the dark side. Schwarzbier. One of my favorites:

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/144/96

"Tank! I need a program for a TM Warthog!"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Thermaltake V9 SECC case | Corsair RM750 PSU | Asus ROG Ranger VIII | Intel i7 6700K | 16GB 3000mhz RAM |

EVGA GTX 980Ti FTW | TrackIR 4 w/ pro clip | TM HOTAS Warthog | TM MFD Cougar Pack | Win 10 x64 |

Anyway all this is irrelevant, winners drink Cider and Rum. Unfortunately like most Rum drinkers I suffer that never ending problem, the Rum is always gone.

What's a good rum to try? I've been told that rum is "sweet"--I have yet to taste any alcohol, including rum, that is sweet.

oh and a good bourbon right now have some woodford reserve.

Woodford's next on my list to try--my first bourbon was Maker's Mark.

Don't knock America over the major beer makers, there are plenty of micro-brew's around the country that make amazing beer. If anyone has had a chance to go to the Great American Beer Fest I highly recommend it. http://www.greatamericanbeerfestival.com/the-competition/winners/

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Besides- most of the American mega-breweries are foreign owned anyway.. I can't touch any of their swill.. Micro-brews all the way...

Sam Adams a well known- but still a micro brew compared to Coors, A-B, etc.. Great stuff. Awesome. Boston Lager, Winter Lager, several others are just delectable.

Old Shipyard- can't find this stuff here in the Southern US... Great New England brew... SO many more.. Way too many to list..

Not when it's made in a CANADIAN brewery. We understand beer. :P

Also enjoy Molson Canadian and Sleemans.

Im only 4 hours South of central Canada Eh.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

6 Monitors, 5 Video Cards, 90inch Flat Screen, Intel Bad Ass 2 @ 72.6Ghz, Atari Hotas!!!

Moonshine

...(Has a thought)

I mean magners cider.. Yea.. :)

Edited by jpmc0000

Joe

__________________________________________________________________________________

Intel i5 @ 2.67GHz | R9 295x2 | 4Gb ddr3 Ram | 1TB HD | 32inch Bush TV @ 1920x1080 | Logitech G15 | Logitech G940 flight system | TrackIR 5 |

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, you can't argue about taste..

But you're WRONG! :D

Well :P

Are you speaking about Cider?

I spoke about beer but cider can be also, however is rare to buy here.... you can make your own homemade with various ingredients but it is a lot of work... ;]

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Sam Adams is good stuff and available around most of the US if you hunt for it. Agree with the point made about US micro-breweries, Ive had some excellent stuff over there. I can recall a great micro in Moab, Utah when I was there for a rafting trip. Commonwealth brewery in Boston was excellent too.

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

if you like beer do yourself a favor and try Augustiner (i'm having one right now :thumbup:)

augustiner_lagerbier_hell_20x05_z1.jpg

Germany's classic best. Would rate it a solid 9.5/10

Best american beer is Miller Genuine Draft imho. Mind I'm biased cuz it's from milwaukee...

lda_mgd_bottle.jpg

Nearly scratches the eight, say 7.6/10

Germany has an extreme variety of micro-brews. One of the best is Gruibinger Brunnenbier

bier_brunnen_foto.jpg

Really hard to get, but definately worth a small fortune. Around 9.7-9.8/10

Last beer i want to feature is the wonderful polish Zywiec. Doesn't get the international renown it deserves.

zywiec.jpg

It's a pristine pleasure. 8.9/10

Getting to whisky, there's no way around

#1 Glenmorangie (try cherry cask version over classic, it's a very all-round pleasure)

#2 Lagavulin (very heavy, extremely intense, i drink it 50:50 with water)

#3 AnCnoc (very nice at any time)

do yourself a favor and forget anything but single malt scotch unless you mix it with coke ;-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MB: DFI Lanparty UT P35-T2R

CPU: Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 @ 3,6 GHz @ 1,328V

VGA: MSI GTX460 HAWK @ 850/1700/1000 MHz

MFCD: Eizo S2231 22" S-PVA

RAM: A-Data Vitesta 2 x 2048 MB @ 960 MHz

FLT EQPM: Saitek X-52 Pro, TrackIR 5

PNeYeURARy0

• Like 1

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

There are only two Beers in my Live that are worth to be mentioned:

1: A good Pilsener! I live close to the Brewery: Flensburg Pilsener http://www.flens.de/

2.: As i grewn up in Dusseldorf i have a taste for Altbier:

Uerige Altbier is for me the absolute best Beer so far http://www.uerige.de/en/start/

Best to be enjoyed in the Dusseldorfer Oldtown in the Brewery itself.

Yummy!!!

Win7 64bit Ultimate / MSI MPOWER Z97 / i7 4790K@4,4GHz / Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E / EVGA GTX980 Superclocked ACX 2.0 / 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 / Creative SB X-Fi / Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB SSD / 1TB WD Black Caviar HD / Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 1050W / Be Quiet Base 800 / TM Warthog HOTAS / TrackIR 5

• 8 months later...
This is just THE beer to drink:

Palm_Speciaal.jpg

img_3642.jpg

Can_Palm_beer.jpg

Its from Belgium and its Amber Beer. 5,4%.

Cheers m8tes!

I have never tasted better beer than the beer brewed in Belgium! I visited Bruges a few weeks ago and was in heaven :)

Intel i7 6700k, Asus GTX1070, 16gb DDR4 @ 3200mhz, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung Evo 850 SSD @ 500GB * 2, TrackIR 5 and 27" monitor running at 2560 * 1440, Windows 10.

I have never tasted better beer than the beer brewed in Belgium! I visited Bruges a few weeks ago and was in heaven :)

You gotte visit Holland one time.

Then i'll show you some café's , you never want to go back to your place again.....:D

And we visit Sensation: 40.000 party people in the Amsterdam Arena!

12008322.jpg

Edited by Emmer

I really need to get to Bruges at some point in my life. But living in Colorado has its perks.

avery+the+beast.jpg

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum