Congratulations on the awesome menu music!

Jg2001_Rasputin

It is awesome music. First time I started the game I thought there was like some kind of opening video that wasn't playing and got pissed that my install was porked, then I got confirmation it was just the menu music lol.

My PC:

CPU: Intel Core i7 950 Quad Core @ 3.07 GHz

RAM: 12GB Corsair Dominator DDR3

GPU: EVGA GTX 580 Black Ops Edition

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Cougar

Track IR v4

• ED Team
Yep, main theme music is really nice. Congrats to person who composed this.

Constantin Kuznetzov, our new sound engineer. Few months of work and significant contribution to the project. You can give him thanks for new GAU-8 sound too... and some new sounds as well.

• Like 1

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

welcome Constantin Kuznetzov, thank you and well done !

+1

EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming | i5 7600K 3.8 GHz | ASRock Z270 Pro4 | Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 16 GB | PNY CS2030 NVMe SSD 480 GB | WD Blue 7200 RPM 1TB HDD | Corsair Carbide 200R ATX Mid-Tower | Win 10 x64

Great job, Constantin, this music is kickin' rad, and there's still a lot of subtlety to it in the background.

Definitely gets me fired up.

For when it goes wrong: Win10x64, GTX1080, Intel i7 @3.5 GHz, 32GB DDR3, Warthog HOTAS, Saitek combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5 / Vive Pro, a case of Pabst, The Funk

same :)

gets you READY....:)

turned mine off though, due to ts talk and i thought it might would the gui faster..its abit slow atm.

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, i find it boring, not my cup of tea. It's turned off already.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

Yea, I like it too, I think it's my favorite track I have heard from ED. Hopefully, Constantin can compose some more tracks for us! It would also be pretty cool if ED could build up a library of songs, and switch them when you go through different areas of the UI like in Falcon 4 or Janes F-15... I know that's a low priority item though, but it gave those games a cool audio atmosphere.

Edited by Speed

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.