Eagle Dynamics Twitter/Facebook updates

Haukka81

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eagle Dynamics Twitter/Facebook updates thread!

Hey all

I have noticed that every time ED makes a twitter/facebook update, there is a new thread about it.

Here is a place to discuss these updates, instead of making a brand new thread about them.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

ED tweeted that they fixed the "AI circle the airport forever after takeoff and climbout" bug, which all but sabotaged any mission made in the ME with precise timings/fuel limits and AI flights that are programmed to take off rather than spawn in, airborne. This will be a big deal for mission designers. I'm hoping they will also fix a bug I found, that they acknowleged, where helo flights in formation won't fly any faster than about 45 knots. Fingers crossed.

Hey all

I have noticed that every time ED makes a twitter/facebook update, there is a new thread about it.

Here is a place to discuss these updates, instead of making a brand new thread about them.

Good Idea - threads merged.

Kindly post all relevant updates here for ease of reference.

Ta :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Good job man. :thumbup:

Thx for all the updates ED and community!

Hey all

Do you think multiplayer data link will be fixed in the next patch ? :)

HAF X - CM SPG 800W - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 - i7 2600K @ 4,6 - 8GB Corsair Vengeance CAS8 @ 1600 - Gainward Phantom GTX 770 2GO - Samsung 830 128 go (DCS A-10 on it) - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1To

It means it won't be so sensitive. A light tap of the boom won't make it blow up or spiral down to the ground. Stuff like that.

• Like 1

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Hope it also means when the boom contacts the plane it wont send my A-10 shooting up like it was using the boom as a ramp, and the 135 won't the boom to skewer my plane...and instead if it contacts it will bounce off.

As for the datalink, i had *thought* that it was mentioned in a different thread they had found the problem...my memory may be wrong though :)

The comment on Twitter on dedicated server was in regards to it now being on our list of things to move forward on, not something that is complete. Sorry for the confusion.

Oh FFS, that is actually funny, its so unreal.

So its made it on to the 'to do list'? :lol:

Every step has to be a good thing.

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4