HARD COPY?

jetdx

Search here and in the Flight Manual thread. You will find lots of ways people have devised to printing and binding their own copy of the manual.

So far there are no commercially available printed manuals AFAIK.

Zenra

Intel i7 930 2.8GHz; ATI HD5850 1GB; 1TB Serial ATA-II; 12GB DDR3-1333; 24 x DL DVD+/-RW Drive; 800W PSU; Win7-64; TM Warthog HOTAS

amazon.co.uk

Seriously? I just searched Amazon and only came up with the Black Shark manual. Is somebody starting to produce one for the DCS A-10C as well?

Zenra

Intel i7 930 2.8GHz; ATI HD5850 1GB; 1TB Serial ATA-II; 12GB DDR3-1333; 24 x DL DVD+/-RW Drive; 800W PSU; Win7-64; TM Warthog HOTAS

Seriously? I just searched Amazon and only came up with the Black Shark manual. Is somebody starting to produce one for the DCS A-10C as well?

OP does not refer to the manual.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

OP does not refer to the manual.

Ah, sorry, bad ASSumption on my part.

@JimMack: Thanks for the heads up - great news and looking forward to it.

Zenra

I'd just down load it and burn it to a DVD-R. I'd wager you will have to download a complete new update before DCS A10C is shelved. And that would make your store bought version obsolete. I normally prefer a hard copy myself. But I think in this case It's not needed....If it came with a printed manual...well that would be a different story. :D

_:Windows 10 64 Bit, I7 3770 3.4Ghz, 16 Gigs Ram, GTX 960, TM Warthog, Track IR 5 w/Pro Clip:_

Thanks Jim that's great news. I'm assuming we can order online or collect from Duxford again as per the Blackshark manual.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

• ED Team
Thanks Jim that's great news. I'm assuming we can order online or collect from Duxford again as per the Blackshark manual.

Cowboy10uk

Yes that is correct. Also Amazon (US and UK) should be stocking.

But please be aware that we are still correcting for all errors that users have found etc!

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

Yes that is correct. Also Amazon (US and UK) should be stocking.

But please be aware that we are still correcting for all errors that users have found etc!

hmm thanks Jim so i imagine by that statement we're a good while (eg month or so at least) off hard copies becoming available to buy i'd say.

• ED Team
hmm thanks Jim so i imagine by that statement we're a good while (eg month or so at least) off hard copies becoming available to buy i'd say.

Yes - I think we are 2 months away from availability.

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

Ahem,

then what did this mean. Posted on 06-03-2011.

These changes were already made but an older version of the doc was mistakenly used for 1108. Updated docs will be posted next week.

Matt Wagner

Producer, TFC/Eagle Dynamics

Asus P6T, i7 975 @ 3.33, 6 GB DDR3, GTX295, and Win7 64

HOTAS Warthog

Its been next week for a while now.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

And what is its current airspeed velocity?

That was swallows, not elephants. Get your Monty Python right!

(Sorry, but given my MP fetish I had to correct this.)

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I know I took part in it myself (my bad), but back on topic. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Seriously, it's bad enough having to pay extra to get a printed manual but to have it released six months after the product itself is pretty lame.

Pretty lame?

I'll tell you what's pretty lame: Paying a pittance for a SIM the calibre of DCS that already includes not one, but three e-manuals and then commenting on the lack of a printed 670+ page manual that is not provided free of charge in the first instance.......

Just who do you think was going to foot the bill for a printed manual at release?

And by the way, the DVD Retail release was approximately a week or so ago and not six months ;)

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'