DCS titles on 33% sale on Steam

ChrisIhao

Just wanted to give potential new buyers a heads up. Black Shark and a-10C Warthog is being sold on steam at 33% off its original price, respectively 26.66€ (originally 39.99€) for Black Shark and A-10 is going at 33.33€ (from 49.99€). Dont know what the USD price is, but I guess its about the same in dollars.

The offer will last two weeks and ends 12th August.

Edit: Ongoing rebates now also on the DCS and LOMAC site: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?end_pos=1322&scr=shop&lang=en and http://lockon.co.uk/index.php?end_pos=1322&scr=shop

Cheers.

PS: It kind of sucks that I found out this today, as I went ahead and purchased a-10 from the ED site just two hours before spotting this sale, and I bought Black Shark very recently as well. Could have had both on Steam... Then again this leaves more money for ED I should think, and also I already got hundreds of games on Steam already. Starting to clutter ;)

Edited by ChrisIhao
  • Like 2

My system:

Win 10, Amd Ryzen 3700@stock GTX1080 Ti, 34" Asus G-sync ultrawide monitor, Ipad Air, 32 gigs of 3600 ram, complete CH HOTAS setup, Oculus Rift CV1/Trackir5 and a Saitek Quadrant

Been simming since the Commodore 64. A few million polygons ago.

It was announced also in this forum..but hey, even at full price you made a good deal ;)

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

It was announced also in this forum..but hey, even at full price you made a good deal ;)

I completely agree :) Also in a small niche such as this, giving my "hard earned money" to these dedicated sim makers simply feels even better at full price (normally I buy games at discounts).

Now, two things remining before I feel complete:

1. Fix night vision goggles in black shark with two or more monitors.

2. Update of easy monitor configurator from icemaker, for usage with helios and Loz's profile for a10. Those .lua files makes my head spin. :lol:

My system:

Win 10, Amd Ryzen 3700@stock GTX1080 Ti, 34" Asus G-sync ultrawide monitor, Ipad Air, 32 gigs of 3600 ram, complete CH HOTAS setup, Oculus Rift CV1/Trackir5 and a Saitek Quadrant

Also, the moment you cash out for something means that you accept to pay that price for the product you wanted. Otherwise you wouldn't had bought it in the first place. After that, don't look over your shoulder for any price-cuts, it's useless anyway.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

A short post adressed @ ED.

Wouldn´t it be better for the company to purchase from the DCS website instead of buying dcs-bs from steam?

Tell me where to get it from and I will =)

Greetings

boris

9900k, 2080TI, 64GB, ssd, valve index, Thrustmaster on virpil, virpil cm2 throttle, tpr pedals, mfd.

Rotor heads - Here's your chance.

DCS BS: D/L now...Great price point ED...Thanks!

You keep designing DSC A-10C, level of realism, Air (and other) Combat Simulations, I'll keep buying and employing/enjoying them.

Dont bump the mast(s)!

Asp

Edited by Asp

Asp

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Also, the moment you cash out for something means that you accept to pay that price for the product you wanted. Otherwise you wouldn't had bought it in the first place. After that, don't look over your shoulder for any price-cuts, it's useless anyway.

Yeah. Although, I did buy all three titles during these two-three last weeks, so its bad timing simply :) Althoguh, as I said I think ED deserves every penny they got from me.

My system: