Carrier deck in DCS

TOMCATZ

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He posted a screenshot of it in FC2 last page. ;)

I've seen, but I wanted confirmation from Tom

SO Win7 64 Bit | MB ASUS Rampage II Gene | CPU Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.4 Ghz | GPU EVGA GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 | RAM Corsair Dominator 12 GB | SSD OCZ 120 GB + HD WD 1000 GB WD10ears

Hi,

au yeah. I will ( can only) export the files as LOM. So I`m able to implement the carrier into FC2 and DCS. And I will send the files to ED if they want. So ED can use it to make EDM-formates. So there are a lot of graphic features possible. Just like bump-maping, lights and realistic shadows.

I really don`t know how the status of ED for next flight module actually are. I think, IF the next module will be a NAVY fighter, ED will need a good carrier. Or some morer ships. Otherwise it doesnt matter if the carrier is the older stock model or not. I wish that ED will lift up the curtain soon.

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

....the Hornets are very accurate. It is the C-version and I spent a lot of time for it. :huh:

Effort appreciated, you and I just have differing demands of accuracy when it comes to the Hornet. :) No surprise there though... I'm a bit of a Hornet freak! :D I'll just agree to disagree, but excitedly await your finished product.

Stock Pitts? :D

You mean the stock E-2C, and yes it is now. (A-10C and on.) Or maybe you meant the S-3B, which has been around since LOMAC.

I actually wouldn't mind having the S-2B as flyable in LOMAC, as it is a brilliant A/C in RL. The only qualms I have about it is the impossibility of finding the AD's for it (they were difficult to locate).

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

Thank you guys. Well, the SB-3 is the stock ED model. It looks much better in the new DCS engine. However. What do think is better: A clean deck or a deck with some deck crew members and some aircrafts?

If possible Tom I would suggest you make 2 versions

1 with crew and aircraft

1 just a clean deck

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Thank you guys. Well, the SB-3 is the stock ED model. It looks much better in the new DCS engine. However. What do think is better: A clean deck or a deck with some deck crew members and some aircrafts?

1 of Each would be brilliant Tom, if you have time to do both. If not I favour the version with aircraft and crew.