The Virtual Horsemen

VH-Rock

Tipp: If you want to embed a video, you need to use just the rM0ejD4R5dI part between the youtube tags.

rM0ejD4R5dI

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outstanding!

I can watch you Gents all day :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

When you say "you guys", do you mean VH or ED?

There is a P-51 B Model included in DCS but it's kind of hidden... I am very much hoping that ED will find the time to fully implement the B model, it would be a fantastic addition to the sim and, on a more personal note, VH. I don't know the first thing about modding DCS other than textures, so I guess we'll have to see.

The, in my opinion, most appealing line up of mustangs that The Horsemen have ever used:

PX3E4067.jpg

Edited by VH-Rock

Virtual Horsemen - Right Wing (P-51)  - 2008... 

Virtual Ultimate Fighters - Lead (P-47) - 2020...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Tailspin, that's very cool, thanks for showing him! I pass my skins out to a few friends so that we can check them out for any bugs which I may have missed in photoshop. If you would be able to ask Mr Hall to have a quick look for anything I may have missed, I will fix it and when he is happy with it, I'll consider it done :)

One thing I am looking for is a good picture of the kill markings, the font on the canopy frame, the N number underneath the tail wings and if there are any small details unique to this aircraft, I would like to know about them :)

Virtual Horsemen - Right Wing (P-51)  - 2008... 

Virtual Ultimate Fighters - Lead (P-47) - 2020...

If you would be able to ask Mr Hall to have a quick look for anything I may have missed, I will fix it and when he is happy with it, I'll consider it done

I'd be happy to do that. Send me a three view shot or the skin and I'll get his input.

Blue Skies & Tailwinds

tailspinstales.blogspot.com

Cheers mate :) I'll send you a PM with the images and a list of known issues that I'm going to fix :)

Got it! Forwarded to Chuck, and awaiting his response. I think he's a one finger typer, so his reply may be cryptic, so don't be disappointed if we don't get much in return.

In any event, if you don't have the details you need I'd be happy to drive over and take closeups of anything you want.

Blue Skies & Tailwinds

Couldn't take my eyes off the flight! Very impressive. God, I love that sound.

Pity there isn't a cam that would center on both aircraft instead of one or the other. Lead looked steady as (ahem) a Rock; while it appeared his wingie was dancing around. The motion, of course, was contributed by both birds.

Wonder if devs or modders could conjure up a camera that would take the visual average of 2, 3 or 4 ships? While I'm daydreaming, it would be nice if we could move the aim point of all cameras too, so the subject wasn't always un-aesthetically smack-dab in the middle of a screenshot frame. We'd save a lot of wasted bits if we didn't always have to chop them off in post-processing crops.

Well done, y'all! Will replays be available on YouTube or elsewhere?

Blue Skies & Tailwinds