Virtual Tuskegee Airmen

Bearitall

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..and still willing to learn something new...never to old to learn..:thumbup:

When your doctorate is in Education, that kind of goes with the territory! ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

Well, we just created our Virtual Tuskegee Airmen Combat Wing..with squadrons being formed on the DCS aircraft releases..

Current: DCS-P51D Mustang

Hopefully soon to be released:

DCS-P40

Also at this time we are announcing " Tank " as Commander-in-Chief of all Combat Squadron's...( even I have to listen to him here)

Any questions/concerns for Combat senerio's please address them to " Tank "

Edited by Double_D

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

good luck to all who join, and well done wolf, your gona listen to people. very well done.

FISH: All I can say to you is " I wish you all the best "...:music_whistling:

And I will not get into a debate with you on your issue's...

Edited by Double_D

[/Table]

Airwolf/Bearitall your the one that advocated hatred not me. hypocritical hatred at that !

why do you require 2 accounts for your forum personality? good luck all :thumbup:

Once again...I wish you the best...

edited: for better judgement...

Edited by Double_D

[/Table]

Airwolf/Bearitall your the one that advocated hatred not me. hypocritical hatred at that !

why do you require 2 accounts for your forum personality? good luck all :thumbup:

Fish, leave it out. This is not the place. If you have issues with VTA / Wolf, Sort it via PM, not in the public boards.

Virtual Horsemen - Right Wing (P-51)  - 2008... 

Virtual Ultimate Fighters - Lead (P-47) - 2020...

VTA Combat Nights

Hello;

Virtual Tuskegee Airmen Combat Group

Announces Weekly Combat Nights

Every Wednesday Night

Time: 2000hr zulu/8pm eastern time..

We be starting off with some smaller Combat Mission then progressing to more difficult ones..as time goes by...

So for those P-51D Combat Pilots drop by and join a fun group of individuals..

Team Speak info: VOICE-IL1.BRANZONE.COM:10004 link.gif

Cheers..:thumbup:

[/Table]

Have to contact " Tank " to see if possible..but you and I can always do the mission earlier..you know I am always up and running...:music_whistling:

Ok see you around then!

Working on a VTA pvp mission now... to add to the combat collection :).

Ok mission is done. Do you agree with the following description:

Dogfight Player versus Player mission for VTA combat group.

Teamspeak:

VOICE-IL1.BRANZONE.COM:10004

----

Mission by TurboHog ('Frett').

Edited by TurboHog

'Frett'

Ok see you around then!

Working on a VTA pvp mission now... to add to the combat collection :).

Ok mission is done. Do you agree with the following description:

Dogfight Player versus Player mission for VTA combat group.

Teamspeak:

VOICE-IL1.BRANZONE.COM:10004

----

Mission by TurboHog ('Frett').

yea, cool man..thanks..:thumbup:

[/Table]

Update:

Our First Wednesday Combat Mission Series, went off pretty good. But had one player with some of his own Antic's..if this sort of thing continue's it will leave me no choice but to start adding a password to server ..we also had the same happen while doing formation practice...player not listening about keeping distance from squad during routines..may just also have to password server..but I really don't like to do that..so I will leave it alone for now..

Now as for TS...we had(and I have an idea of who it was) someone log on..with x-rated names causing some problem did manage to ban them from server..but if this becomes a trend I will add password for members only..

It is your choice on how these things turn out...:music_whistling:

[/Table]

Are you aware that there is only one link on your entire web page that actually works?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Are you aware that there is only one link on your entire web page that actually works?

yea, VH-Rock is working out the tweaks to it..thats why no announcement of the new look site...

thanks for noticing...shows interest..

As far as Formation Routines..we should be able to give a little teaser ..just did a practice run with 6 rolls in and they looked sweet...can wait to show how we are coming along with it...:thumbup::thumbup:

[/Table]

Hi Guys,

This VTA CG sounds very cool!

I haven't been paying very close attention to the forum lately for various reasons, mainly work related stuff, wont bore you...

I'd really be up for joining a fighting group like this - seriously - coop / duels / whatever, it would be great fun to fight with known dudes from the forum.

Set times I could commit to, it would be excellent fun. I'm TS ready I think, but untested as yet.

I can't make tomorrow (5-9-12) and probably not next Wednesday either - too many people getting married at the mo - but beyond that...

You could count on me as an enthusiastic wingman or bit of live bait! You'd need to walk me through TS tho.

Just a thought - It would be fun to fly top cover for an hour or 2, while you guys did formation practise on an open server - If TS was up I could 'discourage' any unwelcome interference with great pleasure:)

Hope to fly with you guys soon.

V

Hi Guys,

This VTA CG sounds very cool!

I haven't been paying very close attention to the forum lately for various reasons, mainly work related stuff, wont bore you...

I'd really be up for joining a fighting group like this - seriously - coop / duels / whatever, it would be great fun to fight with known dudes from the forum.

Set times I could commit to, it would be excellent fun. I'm TS ready I think, but untested as yet.

I can't make tomorrow (5-9-12) and probably not next Wednesday either - too many people getting married at the mo - but beyond that...

You could count on me as an enthusiastic wingman or bit of live bait! You'd need to walk me through TS tho.

Just a thought - It would be fun to fly top cover for an hour or 2, while you guys did formation practise on an open server - If TS was up I could 'discourage' any unwelcome interference with great pleasure:)

Hope to fly with you guys soon.

V

Sure would be nice you have around and do some combat..the Team Speak info is in my sig...cheers..

[/Table]

well ty to rock and wolf

i got that ai bugger finalygun_rifle.gif pilotfly.gif

http://www.facebook.com/v/134990739979490

thanks for the help on the DCS P-51 [url=http://www.facebook.com/v/134990739979490][/url]

Edited by _RAAF_Sniper

my specs are i5 3570 IVY at 4.2 / 24gig of ram / 2tb of hd / duel gtx570's / 32' 120 hertz led mon. / ch stick ped & throt (VTA-Sniper standby)

alot of bias crap on here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Let's Pray for RAAF_Sniper

Hello Everyone:

I am taking this time for all of us, in a prayer for RAAF_Sniper(Team Member) is going in for possible critical surgery...next week..to clear up some blood clots in his legs...this will detemine the outcome of mobility of continue use of his legs...

CO-Air_Wolf

:(

[/Table]