Show me your breathtaking AG skills!

Wags

Good takeoff Bad landing

Well to lazy to make a video :P

This bird is so much fun :thumbup:

GOOD TAKEOFF BAD LANDING.trk

:pilotfly:Wolfpack Production:pilotfly:

-=<[WiN 10, I7 3770K @ 4,5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Dominator, Sapphire 7970 VaporX 6GB, C70 Vengance, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro rudder, Track IR, Beyerdynamics MMX 300 ]>=-

DCS/FC2/FC3/Arma videos on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WolfpackproductionDK

"Fortes Furtuna Juvat"

Just love those explosions!

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro

Hitting some BTR-80 with the .50 cal. Quite effective at close range! Got some damage and lost my sights in the process.

For a nice shooting advance to minute 3:00.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49ASZjeFAcQ&feature=player_detailpage

Edited by JorgeIII

AKA TANGO-117. DCS Modules: ALL. I7 6700k @ 4.9 GHz / 32 GB DDR4 @ 3.2 GHz / 950 Pro m.2 + 4xSSDs / Gigabyte 1080TI 11 GB OC / 48" 4K Curved Samsung TV / TM Warthog Hotas / TM TPR rudder pedals / Track IR. Private pilot and sailplane pilot in RL.

Some AAA Kill'n

Upload is WIP still

Edited by airdog

Airdog

| Asus ROG Strix Z370-E Mobo | i7 8700K @ 4.7 | 32 GB DDR4@3200mhz | Gigabyte 2080Ti OC 11GB| Samsung M.2 960 Evo 250Gb and 500Gb | Win10 Pro | Hotas Warthog #02743 | Track IR 5 | Toshiba 47" 120hz LED | Acer 23" Touchscreen | HELIOS |Oculus Rift-S|

http://www.blackknightssquadron.com/

Don't know about breathtaking but it's the best I can do. The video quality turned out pretty bad though.

GuGItCpdTzA

Edited by leafer

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

• 2 weeks later...
Getting better with rockets! Finally found some good reference in the fixed gunsight that works well for me.

Scored my first direct hits on a vehicle. This is one of them:

very nice when hvar hits bullseye.

here is my 3rd strafe challenge. note I picked the moment to shoot.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Here's my First DCS P-51D Video.

Although I am quite happy with the quality of the video file I made, it appears ( after waiting 13 hours for it to Upload ) that something....."Not Good" ....happened during upload and it has a few big glitch's in it that were not present in the Original file.

It may take a few more hours for the Video to become a perminant file and clear up, but it is still watch-able at this stage.

I can't tell you how much fun I had making this video, but I am sure you all can take a pretty good guess. :D

I havent even gotten to my other DCS title yet because I just can't stop flying this beautiful Plane.

Ever since I was little, my Dad would put me on his shoulder's at Airshow's so I could see the "Muttang" ( I was only very young ).

Flying in this Sim reminds me of all the airshows my Dad took me too, that over time, I had forgotten about.

Thankyou Eagle Dynamics for that and so much more.:pilotfly:

I still love my Muttangs.

DCS P-51D Mustang 1.2.1. Kickin' Convoys

I hope you like the Show. :D

• Like 1

Thankyou very much Viamanaman. Although I am disapointed with the Upload Quality, I am still pretty happy with the video. The Track file I used was about #25 out of around 80 attempts to make this video. Unfortunately I had some really great camera angles and views towards the end, but after upgrading to DCS P-51D 1.2.1, all of my track files end up corrupted.

I think I was extremely lucky that the track file I used ( for some reason ) was just as intact on 1.2.1 as it was on the last Beta. I could play it over and over and it didn't change.

And all credit for a good looking video goes to the Developers. All I did was move the camera's. It's pretty hard to get a "Bad Shot" when making videos with this Sim, because everthing just looks fantastic.

As a matter of fact, when I first installed version 1.2.1, I could not fly for the life of me. I kept getting distracted by the amazing graphics and just kept ploughing into things while looking at how cool the plane looked :D