• Mikoyan MiG-29M 'Fulcrum-E'
    • Mikoyan MiG-25PDSL 'Foxbat-E'
    • Sukhoi SU-25KM 'Scorpion'
    • Sukhoi Su-22M5 'Fitter'
    • Sukhoi Su-35BM 'Flanker-E'
    • Sukhoi Su-24M2 'Fencer-D'
    • Sukhoi PAK FA
    • Mikoyan MiG-35 'Fulcrum-F'

Agreed on both accounts. I'm not really a fan of implementing cruise missiles in online sims, but that would certainly make for some fun gameplay in single player mode. The Su-24M could also give impetus to the inclusion of the F-111, which would make things even more interesting. My favourite ground pounder is still the MiG-27K though, the combination of advanced Soviet technology, supersonic performance and the sheer beauty of the damn thing is irresistible. I like the Su-17/22, though most of my sentiment for it stems from its long service history with the Polish Air Force.

Having said that, the Red fighters could use some spit and polish... I hope the 9.13S gets an improved FM soon, just like the Flanker did some time ago.

DCS module wishlist: F-104S ASA-M Starfighter / F-111F Aardvark / F-4E Phantom II / J 35F2 Draken / J-7M AirGuard / Kfir C.2 / MiG-17F / MiG-21 Bison / Mirage F1 / Su-17M4 / Su-24M / Yak-9U

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real status:

1th- Su-27SM3 - Impossible to do, because the lack of modern system info.

2th- Mig-29M - Impossible to do, because the lack of modern system info.

3th- Su-35BM - Impossible to do, because the lack of modern system info.

4th- 1th- Mig-23MLA - This is the real first position- It is most real to do

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1th- Su-27SM3 - Impossible to do, because the lack of modern system info.

True.

2th- Mig-29M - Impossible to do, because the lack of modern system info.

I beg to differ. If we push for the inclusion of a project which was internally called by MiG izdeliye 9.15, that is the early MiG-29M that was proposed to the VVS in the mid '90s and rejected due to a lack of funds, I think we have a fighting chance. Note that this is a plane which has a host of upgrades compared to the 9.13S we have in the game, but one which is an evolutionary development rather than an entirely new aircraft based on an older airframe. The 9.15 project began in mid '80s, I doubt Russian red tape goes that far.

3th- Su-35BM - Impossible to do, because the lack of modern system info.

Agreed. According to RIA Novosti the BM upgrade was contracted in 2009, which makes it way too modern for ED to include.

4th- 1th- Mig-23MLA - This is the real first position- It is most real to do

+1. While the MiG-29M is IMHO the best option for newer Soviet fighters I would still welcome the MLA/MLD with gratitude.

Edited by _Firefly

DCS module wishlist: F-104S ASA-M Starfighter / F-111F Aardvark / F-4E Phantom II / J 35F2 Draken / J-7M AirGuard / Kfir C.2 / MiG-17F / MiG-21 Bison / Mirage F1 / Su-17M4 / Su-24M / Yak-9U

Maybe they bring some modules from this list.

http://www.dinamika-avia.com/product/classifier/index.php

I think there is possibility that those modules are made by ED, same situation as Avia TS.

List of modules for this military version of sim:

Mi-17, Mi-8, Ka-52, IL-78, Su-34, Su-24, Su-33, Mi-24p, Mig-31, L-39, Mi-35, Mig-29.

Maybe someday our dream come true.

Mi-24P, Mi-28N, Su-24M... I would love some of that.

Mi-28N is probably in the same boat as the likes of the Su-35S or Ka-52.

For the others, yes please. Has there been any word on what Mi-24 version is going to be made? I recall years ago one of Wag's videos said there was an Mi-24 module being developed, but no information on what version. I'd hope it was at least the V.

Mi-28N is probably in the same boat as the likes of the Su-35S or Ka-52.

For the others, yes please. Has there been any word on what Mi-24 version is going to be made? I recall years ago one of Wag's videos said there was an Mi-24 module being developed, but no information on what version. I'd hope it was at least the V.

I don't think there's been any indication as to which version was going to be made, if any. Both the V and the P would IMHO be likely candidates, the D model with its antiquated ATGMs would certainly be less effective than either one of them. As much as I would love to fly a late variant like the VP (gotta love that chin-mounted 23mm) I doubt we're going to get it, only 25 or so were made before production ceased. I would gladly accept the Mi-24P as a substitute though. ;)

Everyone must've seen it by now... Not a good looking helicopter by any means. Not that the original Hind is a helicopter beauty pageant material, but the Super Hind is just revolting. As for its technical aspects, we know too little about it to even mention it to the devs.

;)

Other than 'Oh... Oh. Ooooooh!' I have no other feedback.

Awww yisss!

• Like 1

I already know what it is, but I won't spoil the fun for Avimimus. ;) Got more pictures Frosty?

Given that the first image has the file path "sukhoi project" in its name, along with "fitt" before it gets cut off, I"m gonna guess its a very early Fitter of some kind, probably the Su-17M4.

Su-17M4 is not an early Fitter. It's the latest Fitter in the line. The Su-17 designation was meant for Russian operated aircraft and the Su-20/22 designations were for export versions. The Su-20 was the Su-17M in Russian service. The some of the differing Su-22 versions were almost directly analogous to the Su-17 versions having the same designations... Su-17M4 = Su-22M4. Of course the designations for the Fitter series are difficult to understand say the least.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

I already know what it is, but I won't spoil the fun for Avimimus. ;) Got more pictures Frosty?

Don't get your hopes up now. This is a collage project and this is like my first 3D project.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If the MWS didn't see it. it never happened"

Su-17M4 is not an early Fitter. It's the latest Fitter in the line. The Su-17 designation was meant for Russian operated aircraft and the Su-20/22 designations were for export versions. The Su-20 was the Su-17M in Russian service. The some of the differing Su-22 versions were almost directly analogous to the Su-17 versions having the same designations... Su-17M4 = Su-22M4. Of course the designations for the Fitter series are difficult to understand say the least.

Su-22M4 is indeed the export version. It would be awesome to get it in the game!

Got some pics I made myself last summer of two Su-22M4 of the Polish Air Force in Belgium. Might as well post it here since you guys were on about it. :D

wL7O7Eb.jpg

xhx0sBn.jpg

uZnaWCL.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-- i7 4790K

-- Club 3D R9 290X Royal Ace SOC

-- Asus Maximus VII Ranger

-- G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3-2400 CL10

-- Gelid Tranquillo rev.2

-- Corsair RM850

-- Corsair 760T White

-- Windows 10