Russian Air Force Photos and Video (NO DISCUSSION)

Flаnker

Su-35 simulator

http://englishrussia.com/2013/11/13/procedure-trainer-of-su-35-fighter/2/

http://www.zonamilitar.com.ar/foros/threads/comunidad-flanker.10205/page-309

10680209493_d3f0022f6c_o.jpg

10680209473_692e2c98ba_o.jpg

10680014974_7971859937_o.jpg

10679997606_418202618e_o.jpg

10679964125_cbbc000517_o.jpg

10680014704_7584327016_o.jpg

2026835_original.jpg

10679963895_55c0b24844_o.jpg

1 - disconnect button of the automatic control system (ACS ). Also under the little finger of the pilot is temporarily disable the automatic control lever : moving on auto- pilot presses a lever and manually perform the maneuver , after which the ACS continues to aircraft at the new rate .

2 - Four-position mode switch to select the CCD combat and navigation modes complex avionics .

3 - button to bring to the horizon . In case of loss of orientation in space , including if you feel unwell after overload , the pilot can click this button to automatically plane returned to straight-ahead position with zero roll and pitch .

4 - The button for firing gun arms . Rockets are launched trigger.

5 - Switch " maneuver , trajectory control" translates airplane mode super maneuverability .

6 - joystick (joystick ) control marker is responsible for the location of the cursor on the screen.

2026751_original.jpg

• Like 1

Give me "flying telephone pole" (SA-2)!

That's a FC Running on the sceen.

:megalol:

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

Is the RVV-AE that the mig29 carries operational? Not that in particular but in general.

Are they already operational?

They are and they were available. Since 2000s the R-77 have been in series manufactured. before was not possible a big series produccion because the russian crisis.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Russia does not make use of the R-77 AFAIK. According to what I have heard (3rd hand info) from some people who know people in the RuAF, and discussion with some pilots, R-77's are not stocked.

R-77's are however used by countries other than Russia, like India, Malaysia etc.

The Russian MiG-29C would not be equipped with them (count yourselves lucky in DCS :) ) because Russia doesn't stock this weapon. There are many reasons given for this, and I don't know how true they all are. Main reason being something about it not being manufactured completely in Russia.

That said, I've heard that disappointment over this weapon has been expressed compared to the AIM-120, and given that Russia is currently developing RVV-SD and lacking in urgent need of competing with AMRAAM-toting bandits, they seem to be taking the economical approach of waiting for the RVV-SD which should be a much more modern and much more competitive missile.

Edited by GGTharos

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Russia does not make use of the R-77 AFAIK. According to what I have heard (3rd hand info) from some people who know people in the RuAF, and discussion with some pilots, R-77's are not stocked.

R-77's are however used by countries other than Russia, like India, Malaysia etc.

The Russian MiG-29C would not be equipped with them (count yourselves lucky in DCS :) ) because Russia doesn't stock this weapon. There are many reasons given for this, and I don't know how true they all are. Main reason being something about it not being manufactured completely in Russia.

That said, I've heard that disappointment over this weapon has been expressed compared to the AIM-120, and given that Russia is currently developing RVV-SD and lacking in urgent need of competing with AMRAAM-toting bandits, they seem to be taking the economical approach of waiting for the RVV-SD which should be a much more modern and much more competitive missile.

You are wrong. The R-77 is available in russia since 90s, but not in all squadrons. You never will get this info and all what you saying here are assumptions trying to confuse the community and the young People.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You have balls man. You are arguing on the bases of third hand info. hats off man..

Russia does not make use of the R-77 AFAIK.
Was there any need ever for Russia to use R-77?

According to what I have heard (3rd hand info) from some people who know people in the RuAF, and discussion with some pilots, R-77's are not stocked.
I am sure your sources are to be believed with the top secret info, such as availability and stock quantity of the deadliest mid range ARH AA missile in Russian military inventory.

Because it is available, and has been available for almost two decades.

The Russian MiG-29C would not be equipped with them (count yourselves lucky in DCS :) ) because Russia doesn't stock this weapon.
This is pure speculation because you just don't know. The facts are that we do know the missile exist. The 9.13S (MiG-29C - "C" is Cyrillic here for "S") was an upgrade to install updated N019M Topaz radar for the R-77 missiles. And R-77 was test fired and 16 MiG-29S were delivered to Russian Air Force. And there is a picture of the MiG-29S (Blue 05) in the air with six R-77's.

WOW, after so many years on this forum and so many times this subject was covered ...

Well, I've heard nothing but good things about R-77. GGTharos, in your own words, R-77 has a longer range that AMRAAM. It doesn't take a rocked scientist to figure out that R-77 is more maneuverable then AMRAAM. Specially against the new AMRAAM's with shorter wing span. As far as active radar seeker, and some other information, that we don't know simply because the missile was never used in real life.

And, by the way, RVV-SD is available today! If you say that RVV-SD has not be seen, I will say that F-15 with 8 AMRAAM's have never been seen either. :pilotfly:

Source:

Yefim Gordon

Mikoyan MiG-29

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Well, I could always walk into a RuAF base and check.

You have balls man. You are arguing on the bases of third hand info. hats off man..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I am sure your sources are to be believed with the top secret info, such as availability and stock quantity of the deadliest mid range ARH AA missile in Russian military inventory.

There's nothing secret about having no stock of a missile. Every pilot ED has spoken to has said they haven't seen any.

This is pure speculation because you just don't know. The facts are that we do know the missile exist. The 9.13S (MiG-29C - "C" is Cyrillic here for "S") was an upgrade to install updated N019M Topaz radar for the R-77 missiles. And R-77 was test fired and 16 MiG-29S were delivered to Russian Air Force. And there is a picture of the MiG-29S (Blue 05) in the air with six R-77's.
And you or pepin know better? What are your sources? A picture? Heh :) Do you have more pictures? I have F-15 radar operation documents that show it will load 8 120's. You don't have a leg to stand on in these arguments ... this is R-27EA all over again :)

WOW, after so many years on this forum and so many times this subject was covered ...

Well, I've heard nothing but good things about R-77. GGTharos, in your own words, R-77 has a longer range that AMRAAM.
When, 10 years ago? I reserve my right to learn new information :D

It doesn't take a rocked scientist to figure out that R-77 is more maneuverable then AMRAAM.
Actually, it does.

Specially against the new AMRAAM's with shorter wing span.
And you have just proven it. The clipped fins won't make a difference to the target.

Oh really? Who's buying? I mean, certainly it is accepted that Russia will when it is ready.

Source:

Yefim Gordon

Mikoyan MiG-29

Yeah, I prefer actual aircraft manuals or information from operators, not made up, Photoshopped Yefim Gordon fairy tales :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It isn't possible to tell from that picture. There are specific colors and markings that allow you to tell what type of missile is being carried (ie. dead-weight for simulating weight and drag, training missile without rocket motor and explosives, instrumented test missile with no explosives, or live missile).

Is the RVV-AE that the mig29 carries operational? Not that in particular but in general.

Are they already operational?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

R-77 is a Russian Air Force. As there is a missile R-27P.

This is not true. MiG-29S (9-13s) can use the P-77. Most likely, these planes are now in Lipetsk

Edited by Flаnker

There's nothing secret about having no stock of a missile. Every pilot ED has spoken to has said they haven't seen any.

But this is not a proof that there aren't any. Just because you haven't seen something doesn't prove it doesn't exist, right? Maybe they haven't spoken to the "right" pilot or maybe they are simply not allowed to say all the inventory the Russian Air Force has, so giving an answer "I haven't seen it" is good answer as this way you don't deny its existence nor you state that you have it. :)

Edited by Kuky

No longer active in DCS...