FC3: Russian Campaigns??

I've asked this question a few times before in different threads but no one really answered my question. I'm somewhat new to the DCS franchise but I was wondering if anyone knew if there is a possibility that Russian campaigns will be added to the final release of FC3? From what I have seen and heard, only an F-15 campaign is currently present in the FC3 Beta module. :cry:

Intel i7-8700k Coffee Lake@stock

G.Skill TridentZ RGB 32GB (2x16) 3200MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti

Maximus X FORMULA Z370 BIOS 1401

NZXT Kraken x62

SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 500GB (OS)

SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 1TB (Games)

Corsair AX1200i 1200 Watt

Cooler Master HAF X

HOTAS Warthog | VKB MCG Pro GunFighter Mk. II | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR 5

Heatware

Only ED can answer that but they are not willing to speak up and like to keep things secret, you're gonna have to wait till FC3 is Officially out and see if they added campaigns for Russian aircraft as well

No longer active in DCS...

That would be one big let down.

NZXT Kraken x62

Cooler Master HAF X

Heatware

I think I have already asked this two times; a few other people wanted to know answer as well. Is this some sort of taboo here? Could somebody competent deliver the answer? And if the answer is no, we would like to know, why there are 6 aircraft but campaign only for one or if other campaigns will be added afterwards. Thank you.

Edited by GeorgeLKMT
:P

You mean deliver the answer? :D

Look, it could be WIP, who knows, like I said before in previous post, only ED knows what they will do and don't tend to share it with public for a while now... that's bad PR from ED if you ask me, but it's how it is.

If you check Wags signature "Everything is subject to change" and IF you've been around for a while you'd know ED are shy to give out info on what they are working on and what their plans are as things do change and they don't want people holding onto their word then when things don't happen as planed and expected (sometimes exaggerated) hell breaks loose :D

So learning from past instances they now take this kind of stand... keep doing what they are doing and when things are 100% certain and final they let the public know, sometimes in form of new product no one didn't even know they were working on (ie Black Shark 2)

Edited by Kuky

... and you've been around for a while...

I've been around for 3 weeks :P

And I understand what you said, makes sense. Now I'm only hoping that I'm not gonna pay for one aircraft update, but for full product just like previous FCs were. Being "singleplayer guy" this is kinda of big deal for me. :)

I've been around for 3 weeks :P

And I understand what you said, makes sense. Now I'm only hoping that I'm not gonna pay for one aircraft update, but for full product just like previous FCs were. Being "singleplayer guy" this is kinda of big deal for me. :)

Don't worry you'll be subjected to change soon enough.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

As I remember it can be a problem. FC1 and FC2 use for campaign map of Crimea, from LO plus small update in the end - small part of Georgia. So campain now must be modeled again for the rest in the new theater.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

As I remember it can be a problem. FC1 and FC2 use for campaign map of Crimea, from LO plus small update in the end - small part of Georgia. So campain now must be modeled again for the rest in the new theater.

FC 2.0 doesn't use Crimea. FC 2 uses the same area that black shark 1 uses. The area was expanded in DCS A-10C to cover more of Georgia, but none were scrapped, so all areas present in FC 2 are present in DCS:World.

Black Shark 1 campaign was ported to BS 2. So there is no technical reason why FC 2 campaigns couldn't be ported.

Some of the FC 2 campaigs are very done, very immersive, so FC3 is loosing a lot of potential if they are not ported.

TBH The lack of SP content is deal-breaker for me, and a huge let down.

• Like 1

Well, for what its worth, here we go:

ED can you please add campaign missions for the rest of the aircraft as you have always done in the past for FC1 and FC2.

NZXT Kraken x62

Cooler Master HAF X

Heatware

I saw in FC3 bug thread, one mention to "FC2/FC3 mission compatibility FIX", will means that we will do all the campaigns and missions included in FC2???

That will be great news, also, we will see some news missions in FC2 for others planes besides?

There are very fews missions for now, very low replayability factor.

Sorry for my bad english

Regards

Look at all the hell breaking loose now since we didn't get the "improved landing and take off physics". I personally was excited for FC only for that reason and so many others as well. So if they announce features...they want to be sure they can make it happen. With all the effort that went into FC3 integration into DCS world and everything else...I dont know if they will bother spending the extra time to make those campaigns. Its all about priorities.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

I saw in FC3 bug thread, one mention to "FC2/FC3 mission compatibility FIX", will means that we will do all the campaigns and missions included in FC2???

That will be great news, also, we will see some news missions in FC2 for others planes besides?

There are very fews missions for now, very low replayability factor.

Sorry for my bad english

Regards

From what I understand, that is currently being looked at and is a work in progress.

NZXT Kraken x62

Cooler Master HAF X

Heatware

Look at all the hell breaking loose now since we didn't get the "improved landing and take off physics". I personally was excited for FC only for that reason and so many others as well. So if they announce features...they want to be sure they can make it happen. With all the effort that went into FC3 integration into DCS world and everything else...I dont know if they will bother spending the extra time to make those campaigns. Its all about priorities.

Yeah, I won't lie that I feel like we have all bought damaged goods. I am hoping with everything in me that the final release will have everything that it should. Like a campaign for the Russian aircraft and some sort of FC2/FC3 mission compatibility.

NZXT Kraken x62

Cooler Master HAF X

Heatware

Any news about campaigns and missions for others planes?

Lets wait and see.

NZXT Kraken x62

Cooler Master HAF X

Heatware

• 2 weeks later...
Well, there's the answer for this question:

FC3: Converted FC2 MiG-29S campaign for FC3.

FC3: Converted FC2 Su-25 campaign for FC3.

FC3: Converted FC2 A-10A campaign for FC3.

:happy:

SU-27? 33? Coming soon ?

NZXT Kraken x62

Cooler Master HAF X

Heatware

Now I'm interested again :)

Tbh, I wasn't expecting this to happen, so thanks ED :)

Definitely thank you ED, Hate to sound like I'm trying to take a mile here but woulda been nice if they added completely new, more realistic campaigns instead of porting over the old ones. Oh well, I don't really have the right to complain.

NZXT Kraken x62

Cooler Master HAF X

Heatware