Come have a look its worth it :)

Cougar

To my suprise today UPS guy knocked on the door. I opened and was wondering what it was :\ It got shipped from the US friday and I wasnt expecting any until late this week since I was in Canada. When the guy gave me the box, I was like... is it empty or what? Then I looked at the box and it says Naturalpoint I transformed into a little kid and ran to unpack the new toy. Now no wonder why it was so light lol

Here I present you my old TIR 2 in company of the newest TIR 4 amazing isnt it :) sound like big and little brothers

img050514lw.jpg

img050811uj.jpg

Now cant wait to see it in action :)

sigpic4165_1.gif

attachment.php?attachmentid=36435&d=1266786388

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

which one is which, is the new one, the biggest one or vice versa ?

whichever one it is they both look cool, but i am interested in the fact that i gonna be buying one, but i use a tft, and they both look as tho they aint gonna be able to sit on top of meh shiat lcd monitor.

R i wrong and can it fit on a uber slim tft/lcd monitor ?

LOL!! I guess to my wife . . .

Same here!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Guys, Guys, Guys......

....you're not trying here.

Whenever a new piece shows up in orbit around my computer, it is ALWAYS "something that came with that last video card and I never bothered to hook up". OF COURSE its not NEW.

Heck, my old lady thinks I have a pentium 3 500mhz and a Geforce 1.

Just sneak those new parts in, and show her the power of 'DRIVER OPTIMIZATION'.

I can't belive you din't know.

My wife would buy me anything but computer parts. She thinks, I 'd better spend more time outside instead of staring in the screen "where nothing happens and squeezing my dildos" , thats how she calls my X52:biggrin:, that "stupid hat" was mentioned as well.

And the story about miraculous driver optimisation sounds very familliar.:cool:

About Trackir, is there really big difference between this new one, and Trakir 3 with vector expansion?

(Hope not, I bought my one couple months ago)

"Docei de e eduaimonia en te schole einai - Считается, что счастье заключено в досуге"© - Аристотель

Got mine last night- yes its small and sexy- the field of view was the first obvious difference between the TIR 3PRO and 4PRO- it pans to the extreme of the scene, ie LOMAC cockpits, much more smoothly then previoulsy. It feels more solid and accurate than the previous version, which was great anyway.

Highly recommended. if yu have the cash to spare.

9sqcrest.jpg

90 years of Excellence

lol. I must be lucky then, it's my wife thats buying me one. :biggrin:

I gueess its my luck that my girlfriend is russian :p , and she doesnt mind me flying lo-mac, coz, it helps my russian language skills :tongue:.

Besides, she sometimes comes to have a look at me flying and even translates for me. I wonder how long this fascination of her with lo-mac will last? :rolleyes:

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

I gueess its my luck that my girlfriend is russian :p , and she doesnt mind me flying lo-mac, coz, it helps my russian language skills :tongue:.

Besides, she sometimes comes to have a look at me flying and even translates for me. I wonder how long this fascination of her with lo-mac will last? :rolleyes:

Отказ левого двигателя, Отказ автопилота управляй вручную

Are these expressions really helpfull improving your relationship? My wife is Russian too but it doesn't help at all.

Isn't she bored in Lelystad mate ? Cause my 1 made me move from Haarlem to Amsterdam due to lack of free time occupation in that beautiful town.:icon_frow

"Docei de e eduaimonia en te schole einai - Считается, что счастье заключено в досуге"© - Аристотель

Guys, Guys, Guys......

....you're not trying here.

Whenever a new piece shows up in orbit around my computer, it is ALWAYS "something that came with that last video card and I never bothered to hook up". OF COURSE its not NEW.

Heck, my old lady thinks I have a pentium 3 500mhz and a Geforce 1.

Just sneak those new parts in, and show her the power of 'DRIVER OPTIMIZATION'.

I can't belive you din't know.

You are evil....:)