Fixed wing advanced precision kill weapons system 2

badger66

ED has nothing to worry about. It was never used with the modeled A10C in DCS, so it will never be added.

its also a new technology so you cant say it never will

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Call Sign: Pork Chop.

intel I5 4670K @ 3.4GHz - GALAXY GTX 670 2GB @ 1080P - 16GB ( 2X8 ) Corsair DDR3 1600MHz - ASUS VG248QE 1080p

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VI HERO Mother Board - Samsung 840 Pro SSD 128GB(game/boot) - WD 640GB HDD 6.0GB/s - 750w Corsair Power Supply

:yes:Trackir 5 w/ Tclip Pro - :joystick:TM HOTAS Warthog - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech G700s Mouse (edit:May19/14) http://wiki.benargee.com/

its also a new technology so you cant say it never will

It is rather unlikely that the arsenal that the A-10 can employ will ever change.

Edit: I should have added that i mean this in the sim context, of course.

Edited by sobek

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

It is rather unlikely that the arsenal that the A-10 can employ will ever change.

i wonder what the next aircraft will be that fits the a-10s role, if it is a role worth keeping past the lifetime of the a-10, or if long loiter times will be necessary anymore from manned fixed wing aircraft

so if it doesn't get replaced and is still relevant i could see it getting this rocket eventually. it already fires the same size rocket and is laser equipped.

oh and seeing how its already been acheived and seems like they are pushing it towards the f-16 f-18 AND a-10 why not, i mean maybe not the modeled suite, but if ED decides to update it or revisit it in another dcs release like A-10C2

Edited by benargee

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Call Sign: Pork Chop.

intel I5 4670K @ 3.4GHz - GALAXY GTX 670 2GB @ 1080P - 16GB ( 2X8 ) Corsair DDR3 1600MHz - ASUS VG248QE 1080p

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VI HERO Mother Board - Samsung 840 Pro SSD 128GB(game/boot) - WD 640GB HDD 6.0GB/s - 750w Corsair Power Supply

:yes:Trackir 5 w/ Tclip Pro - :joystick:TM HOTAS Warthog - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech G700s Mouse (edit:May19/14) http://wiki.benargee.com/

A-10C2

There are some upgrades that are not modeled yet. They tested something like the HMS of the black shark in the Warthog: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairchild_Republic_A-10_Thunderbolt_II#Upgrades

I would like to have them modeled! On the other side, the A10 is not going to be replaced soon so it may encounter another series of interesting upgrades. So maybe ED should focus on other things and make A-10C2 if there is a larger number of upgrades that would make A-10C2 interesting.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:)

ED has nothing to worry about. It was never used with the modeled A10C in DCS, so it will never be added.

Please explain how you can come to that conclusion ?

That's like saying , the Aim-9X will never be modeled for future F-15 versions , or the Aim-120D !!!

That's like saying , the Aim-9X will never be modeled for future F-15 versions , or the Aim-120D !!!

No, there is a big difference. We know that ED is only allowed to model a certain suite of the A-10C. We don't know what they are allowed to model for other aircraft.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Wait for DCS: AT-6C. Then you can fire them to your heart's content :D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

They can model a laser guided rocket ..... virtualy , that doesn't it mean has the systems installed that make it work in reality , does it . If that was the case , we would all be flyin P-51 !!!

;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog