1.2.4 bug reports

xcom

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Afterburner indicator lights are not lighting up in the new Su-27 cockpit...

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Afterburner indicator lights are not lighting up in the new Su-27 cockpit...

no bug... just tried public 1.2.4 and latest test build and in both versions afterburner indicator lights do come on when burners kick in. I think you are looking at wrong set of lights.

Edited by Kuky

No longer active in DCS...

no bug... just tried public 1.2.4 and latest test build and in both versions afterburner indicator lights do come on when burners kick in. I think you are looking at wrong set of lights.

It's hidden under the front panel just above the engine power setting dial, you have to kind of squish down a little to see it.

Update crapped up my HUDs in all planes, now it's waaaaaaaaaaaay to big.

Except in the A-10C which I replaced with a MOD called Proper Neck.

weirdZoom_zps200dfd15.jpg

Pentium II 233Mhz | 16MB RAM | 14.4kb Modem | 1.44MB Floppy Disk Drive | Windows 3.1 with TM Warthog & TrackIR 5

Hey there.

The following aircraft (AI) are not affected. After one more hit of A2A missiles: Mig29A, Mig29S, Mig29G, Su33, Tornado

FLAG as a repeated invitation: Server Crash resuscitation unit.

For example: add radio item: Blah, blah, blah Flag 100

Unless the menu is on the order 2X and the flag is not turned off after the first command, occurs in Server Crash

Edited by Snowfox_Hun

• ED Team

Please attach here the simple exampe of that mission (and short description).

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

It's hidden under the front panel just above the engine power setting dial, you have to kind of squish down a little to see it.

Ah ok, seems they're just harder to see now :)

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Wanted to report that in Greywolf's seperatists aggression mission there are two mision that require static object to be blown up. Two Ammo depots and a command center. The trigger to determine they are dead are "unit dead" Ammo depot and "Unit dead" command Center. i believe the unit's are under structures wharehouses.(sorry at work right now)

The issue is when you begin seperatist agression these two missions report as completed. it appears as though these static units are considered dead even though the Dead check box is unchecked. removing the condition for unit dead in these missions resolves the 'completed' at the begining of the game but then you can not determine when the ammo dumps or the command center are destroyed.

Can someone please verify:

place an ammo dump or a command center on the map

set a one time trigger for unit dead ammo dump

set action to msg all "trigger is evaluated as true"

set plan on map and start mission see if the trigger is evaluated as true at the start of the mission.

thanks

76th Falcon TFB

MSI Creator X299 - INTEL i9 - 10900X 3.7 GHZ - 32 GB Corsair Dominator DDR4 - EVGA GTX 1080 FTW AC2

As far as I'm concerned everything in DCS is beta, as new updates continually break things that worked before. I think this is just something we have to live with in such a complex game. Nothing will ever be perfect.

Great point "howie87" that said has anyone discovered a problem with shooting sam missiles where before 124 they worked just fine! Can someone conferm that the SA-13, SA-9, Avenger Sam, Chaperal can still lock up at close range and fire weapon!! On my set up this is NOT working now (124), however the SA-8 Osa is working ,weak but working!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I had the same problem when trying to update DCS, but the error ocurred after 1 min (not 8 hours, thank God).

So I downloaded the full file and installed DCS World AGAIN, in another folder. Then I installed CArms.

Results:

- CArms ground units now don't lock its weapons anymore.

- FC3 1.2.4 installation program closes just after I run it, making it IMPOSSIBLE to install FC3 !!!!

How I miss 1.2.3 ....

Edited by kragsky

Intel DP35DP

Core 2 Duo E8400

NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250

Windows 7

Managed to fire full auto cannon rounds in the M1A2, could not replicate this bug again.

This was in multiplayer and my friend said he could also see this.

Sorry about the quality, wanted to upload it ASAP, and my FPS? you know how DCS smoke is :P

Edited by Chippy

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

JTACs are in general buggy or unresponsive in A-10c, ie I hear partial communications or I'll hear the 9 line and then say ready to copy remarks four times and hear nothing for 10 minutes or nothing at all. This didn't happen in 1.2.3 and I'll post a track if I can.

Crosshair VI Hero | Ryzen 3900X @ 3.9 Ghz | eVGA GTX 1070 Ti

32 GB G.Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz | MS Force Feedback 2 | TIR 5

ASUS VG248QE

Is it just me, or do both engine fan RPM needles get stuck just below 80 in the new A-10A cockpit, as shown in the picture below, when max thrust is applied? Prior to 1.2.4, the needles would go to 100.

a-10a.jpg

Edited by Total Khaos

Hit a Mig 29A and S with 4 AIM-120s direct hits does no damage they just keep flying!......

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

65D mavs exploding in mid air or missing locked targets

Mavericks have never been 100% accurate, nor are they intended to be. However, my first shot in 1.2.4 with a D model Maverick did miss. If not a bug, an interesting coincidence.

Hit a Mig 29A and S with 4 AIM-120s direct hits does no damage they just keep flying!......

Probably related, I was flying a su-33 and I got hit with at least 5 RIM-66 standard's from a Ticonderoga class before taking any damage.

Is it just me, or do both engine fan RPM needles get stuck just below 80 in the new A-10A cockpit, as shown in the picture below, when max thrust is applied? Prior to 1.2.4, the needles would go to 100.

a-10a.jpg

The fan speed doesn't go over 83%. The gauge at 100% was a bug.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]