1.2.4 bug reports

xcom

Gray,

Made the changes last night and it works now, did not have a chance to test the actual missions on blow up of the Ammo dumps, as they did not come up. pretty sure they are working though, thanks. Also in 1.2.3 the missions only ran for 5 hours this sems to be fixed in 1.2.4 ( Awesome), along with the F15 are not flyin into russia and getting themselves killed or running out of gas.(sweet ) so thanks ED, graywolf and the support team for the Hard work and improvements. Now off to work.

76th Falcon TFB

MSI Creator X299 - INTEL i9 - 10900X 3.7 GHZ - 32 GB Corsair Dominator DDR4 - EVGA GTX 1080 FTW AC2

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed sounds P-51 (fuel pump, primer, fuel shut off valve) and maybe more.

Finally someone else with this issue. Everyone else I've been playing with says they can still hear this stuff. Worked fine for me before the update.

DCS 1.2.4 SU-27 Bug report

Hi ED!

First of all I'd like to thank you for continuing to improve DCS-FC-3.

Unfortunately, it seems as if there was a regression from time to time.

Here are some bug we have noticed at the 92nd Kodiak AF and that we would like to report to you:

- Warning panel has been reduced and many indicators are missing, in particular the ECM activity

- VTH is too much erratic when undergoing G-load, this makes it useless un combat phases. By the way, the field of mobility for the pilot's head is far too big and thus irrealistic, except if you plan to have an owl behind the stick

- After burner's indicators are hidden by the payload indicator panel, and thus is somehow useless in flight (axecp for the owl pilot...:lol:)

- In general way, all the warning lights are not visible enough (in day time)

- The ECM pods are masking the navigation lights that are wing fixed, instead of using the ones mounted on the pod itself.

- Strange flight model issues when flying the SU-27 flight enveloppe limits, in particular for some stalls exits after a candle figure where I found no motion on the rudder controls

- on Kobuleti: bugged ILS HUD, the flight director's ring does sometimes quickly appear but remains out most of the time. When flying the ILS using autopilot, the FD cross needles on the ADI are not centered on the model's dot, but are slightly above. I haven't tested it on other airfields for the moment

- standby compass is aligned to the aircraft axis and should be rotated slightly to the left so that it's window could display the correct reading to the pilot's eyes

- Hydraulic indicators are sticked down (no more increase of pressure indicated during startup sequence, of drop of pressure in case of failure)

- no more hydraulic warning light when engines are stopped (low pressure warning) but this light is operative in case of inflight failure!

- no more autothrust green indicator on the warning panel.

- no more motion on the air intake slats indicator

- engaging the autopilot does not anymore illuminate the autothrust and Altitude green warning lights

- I wish there was indicator on the autopilot control panel for the Altitude or radioaltitude hold functions (as well as for the ABTOM and the other modes)

- Why having drawn these useless green/red lines on the fuel indicator? I've never seen them on a real SU-27 :(

- it took me one R-73 (with direct hit) and many 30mm rounds to kill an FW-190. It seems to me to be a little too much expensive... :music_whistling: Even if german products are reputed strong :D

Anyway, some goods things have been appreciated:

- very nice 3D cockpit, even if textures are not that fine

- buttons on the autopilot control panel are finally alive

- landing light squence is finally correct OFF-TAXI-LANDING (even if it seems that the lights are rotating up, like the SU-25, when switched off)

- very nice and realistic cockpit illumination effect

- mirrors are finally clean! :thumbup:

Out from the SU-27, I still wonder why "old" airfields do not have the benefit of improvements such as the ground signalisations and lightnings (PAPIs, runway and taxy panels and new taxy lightnings). This would be very much apreciated for we also use the ground plates to perform taxiing with real player ATC (using LotATC 4 DCS)

Sorry for urging you, but we have a big LAN party planned for the 14th to the 19th of this month (about 30 pilots at the same time) and some bugs may jeopardize the fun :joystick:

Edited by Maraudeur
  • Like 1

System Configuration: Windows 10 64bits, Intel I5-3570K, 8Go DDR3-1333Mhz, GeForce GTX 560Ti LE

DCS-FC3 Version 1.5.3

I can't make CIWS to work.

only missiles anti missiles are used for US' ships.

2 Pytor vs 6 ticonderoga = Pytor wins 100%

Oliver and Nimitz doesn't use CIWS too

TASK / ROLES acronyms guide

Black Shark A.I. datalink guide illustrated (v1.2.4 Available on Wiki)

DCS World Codex 1.1 : full units list (Speed/Weapons/Armor thickness/Threat zone/Weapon damage...) (Oct 2013)

BlackShark 2 1.2.x Bug and glitches thread (v1.2.7)

6DOF SU-27 cockpit: When turning on the cockpit lights (L key), there's a noticeable FPS drop. In comparison, this does not happen with the new 6DOF SU-25 cockpit.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

6DOF SU-27 cockpit: When turning on the cockpit lights (L key), there's a noticeable FPS drop. In comparison, this does not happen with the new 6DOF SU-25 cockpit.

I confirm this. I'm guessing is because is a true light source there and not just texture recoloring.

Also I may add that the A10a cockpit lights are a killer for retina... they should be tone down to half or something till the pit gets to A10 functionality later on... if...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

SU-25T and SU-25 Ramp Start:

HUD, Tachometer, etc....all meter, indicator does not work.

Air brake and flaps does not work even started the engine.

You have to press RShift+L to start the electricity system.

There's some definite improvements with the latest 1.2.4.11855 on the kill-ability of AI aircraft now.

B-52s for instance still take multiple missile hits before going down though. Not sure how realistic this is.

EDIT: Helicopters are also very hard to take down, even the smallest models.

Edited by Boris

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

After Monday's patch, Ammo Depots and Command Centers are now visible! :thumbup:

However, I still don't seem to be able to change the direction of static ground vehicles. I tried tweaking the direction and re-saving, but they still seem to be stuck @ 90 degrees.

Is there something I'm missing? :hmm:

Has there been an fps drop with monday's update, or is it just my imagination?

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

There's some definite improvements with the latest 1.2.4.11855 on the kill-ability of AI aircraft now.

B-52s for instance still take multiple missile hits before going down though. Not sure how realistic this is.

EDIT: Helicopters are also very hard to take down, even the smallest models.

B-52's are big assed things. There was one that took three SA-2's hitting nearby to take it down and it still held long enough for the crew to all get out.

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing