DCS sucks

socal500

I see after months ED has failed to put the effort into fixing even the most basic details. Square fire.. really ? Selling my serial if someone wants to pick up this POS bundle on the cheap. $30 for BS, BS2 upgrade, A10 and P51. I will pass over my whole account to you.

Edited by socal500

K. Thx. Bye

Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb

I see after months ED has failed to put the effort into fixing even the most basic details. Square fire.. really ? Selling my serial if someone wants to pick up this POS bundle on the cheap. $30 for BS, BS2 upgrade, A10 and P51. I will pass over my whole account to you.

lol, I read your previous post and you have nothing nice to say about ED. All doom and gloom. Interesting enough, I find this to be the most graphically complete combat simulation ever. It blows all competitors completely out of the water. I have a mid-range system and get an average of 55-60 fps under all conditions. Gameplay is amazing, and combined with teamspeak and some creative mission design, could provide for hours of fun.

If you are having issues with the game, it is probably your system, not the designers. When I had windows XP 64 bit, I could not play this game for anything. Upgraded to windows 7 64 bit, got some good graphics cards, made sure ALL drivers were up to date, and have no issues. This simulator has the smoothest graphics engine of any combat flight simulation I have ever played.

What are your system stats?

Asus ROG Maximus X Apex//Core I7 8700K @ 5.3Ghz //32GB DDR4 RAM//Asus 3090 RTX//4K monitor w/ TrackIR 5

Can we have a new forum called 'gamer graveyard' or something similar where all the 'I can't handle real simming, I want my toys back' posts get mod-sent, so if anyone is actually interested they can read their 'don't let the door hit you on the way out' kind of parting shots.

Saves all this i'm better than DCS nonsense littering the forums.

• Like 1

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Man, hold your horse, I bet You are gonna regret to sell your serial, cause the next update 1.2.5 version would bring us the 64bit DCS world, thus the main annoying things you nagged might be solved. 64bit could streaming much more data into RAM, so as to stable the fps when firing guns, rockets or other multiple explosions.

BTW, a ddr3 ssd is a must to play DSC expecially when you set your viewdistance at high.

Edited by Lao Fei Mao

It's already been mentioned but I'll mention it again. What are your systems specs????? Are you running windows98, commodore 64, Intel486 DX2 processor??:music_whistling::music_whistling: Try upgrading before criticizing!! It done wonders for me and I will remain loyal to ED & DCS:thumbup:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals