Rearming and refueling

Lib

When you ask for rearming or refueling, your fuel is automaticaly set to 0 in the new window. When you select your weapons and change you fuel to 100%, nothing happen. But when you rearm without changing the fuel level, then you got your weapons... but fuel is set 0.

When you ask for rearming or refueling, your fuel is automaticaly set to 0 in the new window. When you select your weapons and change you fuel to 100%, nothing happen. But when you rearm without changing the fuel level, then you got your weapons... but fuel is set 0.

Actually, if you rearm without touching the fuel slider, you will get some amount of fuel.

Not sure how much but enough for over 30 mins of flying.

(so that's longer then it takes DCS to crash on you)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Rearming is working until the refuelling slider to be moved. ;-) My Mi8 has an black hole in the tank. When I'm trying to refuelling the copter I'm never got a response from the ground crew and they are working for evermore. The mission must reload. It's sucks. I don't touch the refuell slider then the ground crew works good.

Maybe the refuelling aren't never empty as like a god mode?!?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I can refuel and rearm at an airbase without problem.

I can´t make work properly the No hard points option and the armour plates. They are always present no matter the editor choice. EVU IR supressors can be removed or activated OK.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Has the base at least one vehicle of your side to turn it red or blue coalition? The same as your hip.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4