Announcing Flaming Cliffs 2.0

Wags

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but one thing in the new website i cant see how many activation left for my FC 1.12

and where's the manual activation?

Yes, I dont see it either!

Also,

Is the view shifted manually on the X-Axis in this pic?! I was guessing that it was just automatic when pulling Gs. If we can really manually slew (even if limited) in the X and/or Y axis, that is very cool!

05_Pilot_Cam_Movement.jpg

Edited by Crunch

• ED Team
but one thing in the new website i cant see how many activation left for my FC 1.12

and where's the manual activation?

We are no longer support manual activation from our site. Because of this we can't show you the correct number of activations left.

Manual activation for LockOn: Flaming Cliffs 1.x is now available only from StarForce ProActive site: https://proactive.star-force.com/1.0/activate.php

It should be done as described here: http://lockon.co.uk/index.php?end_pos=762&scr=default (method is the same)

You will see the number of activations left after the activation done.

image_259187.png.12ec9a78d99caec431e08ab83fd4ee4d.png

Really impressed with what we are getting with FC2.

Now i've read all the latest info I'm really looking forward to this release, it far exceeds what i expected from its initial announcement many moons ago.

I look forward to making missions again!

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

Website looks great and FC2 looks very very promising. This may give me a kick up the pants to update my system before DCS A10 comes along.

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

I've waited until the last possible MOMENT to check the site. Even as I type this I haven't yet taken a peak and it was the first thing I thought about (well first G rated thing i thought about) when I woke up this morning.

Woke up, let the dog out, made coffee, made toast, checked the other forum topics as I eat toast and drink coffee......now my fellow simmers...it is time!